Thread: Michael Wolsey Interviews Penny Little - Audio Inside

Michael Wolsey Interviews Penny Little - Audio Inside

Michael Wolsey Interviews Penny Little

Audio
    Click Here

In this the 2nd of a 3 or 4 part series on the 9-11 Dust, Visibility 9-11 welcomes to the program Penny Little, producer of the new 9-11 documentary, 911 Dust and Deceit. One week after September 11th, Christie Todd Whitman stated that, "Given the scope of the tragedy from last week, I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington D.C., that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink.", even as the EPA had information to the contrary. In fact, the 9-11 dust was extremely caustic and in August of 2003, the EPA issued a report showing the changes the Bush administration made to the intial cautionary statements which were originally meant to warn the public of the dangers in the dust. These warnings were changed to reasurances and the public never heard the truth. These lies have resulted in thousands of people getting sick from breathing the toxic dust, and now, over 5 years later, they are dying. If you think our own government isn't capable of deliberately killing its' own citizens, think again.

Penny has produced a powerful and brilliant offering to the body of knowledge surrounding the events of September 11th.^ 9-11 Truth cannot be ignored and the issues of the dust are no exception.^ Visibility 9-11 highly recommends this film and encourages all listeners to buy a copy and show it in public to as many people as they can get to watch it.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

This is a very good interview. Thanks to Penny for making this movie.

John Franco wore an "FDNY" hat in the dugout in Pittsburgh before they played the Pirates on Sept. 17, 2001.

I posted that because I want to know what happened to the people that wore those hats. Is that the best way to honor the fallen heroes of 9/11? To wear a hat? Or to help those that are sick and dying from the environmental disaster that was 9/11?