Thread: My Letter To Jim Fetzer

cottonzway Guest

My Letter To Jim Fetzer

Dear Mr. Fetzer,

I wanted to send you this e-mail to express my extreme displeasure of you recent actions in the 9/11 movement. I think you have disgraced yourself by supporting the obvious lies of Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds. I looked up to for what I thought was your courage speaking on the tough topic of 9/11. I can’t tell you in words how much you have let me and many others down by supporting these liars. It disgusts me as an American who thinks the issue of 9/11 is a dark, open chapter in the history of our country to see anyone support such obvious disinformation.

At best this is bunk science with people who think too much for their own good or at worst, and most likely, people who are bought off and paid for to intentionally lead the American public to believe that anyone who supports these ridiculous claims thinks the central points of 9/11 involve this nonsense. I am not some “scientist” nor am I educated to the point of a college professor. I only have a degree in business. However it doesn’t take much intelligence to see the views of Reynolds and Wood are easily debunked by the average person let alone a person of science.

So my question to you, James Fetzer, is what was your soul worth? Did you do this because your ego it too big or did you get bought off? What is the cost to sell out your principals? Everyone who has put any time into looking 9/11 knows all of these fringe theories are being done to take the general public away for the real issues. We know they are intentional lies. We know Morgan Reynolds is a liar. Know we know you sold out and are a disgraced liar as well. You disgust me as a human being because a man of your education would know that the issues of 9/11 that are most important do not involve and airplane or building to begin with. Yet we will see you and the other liars on FOX speaking on “behalf” of the 9/11 movement with your insane theories how space beams blew up the towers in NYC. Let me see this as frank as I can, you, Morgan, Reynolds, Judy Wood, and all of your other goons can go fuck yourselves! Look in the mirror Fetzer and see the liar that all of us see right now because you are a fraud!

Sincerely,

Thomas Cotton

cottonzway Guest
    You can ALL e-mail him here to tell him your views of his bullshit as well:

jfetzer@d.umn.edu

thumper Guest
    what did he alledge again?

cottonzway Guest
    He "supports" the findings of the two people I listed above. People who are obvious liars that are at best "crazy" and most likely doing it on purpose. He fawned at one of the liars on one if his shows when she gvae her crazy views on the fall of the towers. He distanced himself from the good work his friend Steven Jones among others have done and now the ST group is in two parts. One still the people who are REAL men and women of science and the other scum trying to spew nonsense for some agenda. The man should be ashamed of himself for doing this. Everything he has done in the past for the movement is now shit because he sold out to evil! Others should express to him just how much he has let them down as well IMO.