Thread: It's people like this...

Dble T Guest

It's people like this...

that are so hard to convince and this guy is a pretty good friend of mine. As I continue to send 911 articles (his reply below is in response to "The Concealed Connection" article) to people like this it responses like the one below that break my balls. If anyone wants to help dissect his reply I will send him a URL link to here once a couple of posts are up as he won't visit for the sake of just surfing by. Thanks. Oh, BTW my reply here was "that I heard only 2 people were involved in the Manhattan Project"
    Yawwnnn. There is nothing new here dude and you know how interesting I find articles by unnamed or uncredible writers- who wrote this? It's no secret that we had war plans for Iraq before 9/11. It's no secret that the PNAC document spoke of the need for some sort of catastrophic "pearl harbor" event to start a war in Iraq. But I can't make the leap in logic that this means we did 9/11 to ourselves. No doubt the Bush admin took advantage of 9/11 to sell the war. I go back to the main reason why I think the conspiracy theorists are wrong: it would take dozens, maybe hundreds of people on the inside to pull it off. And not one whistleblower? Especially now that Iraq is going so poorly? Impossible.

Anyway I am weary of this debate with you. You will not change my mind with this kind of stuff. So let's move on to something else, b/c I am pretty sure I won't have the energy/desire to continue this string when I get back from my trip tonight.

MrDark71 Guest
    In a way he is right.He doesn't want to make the leap for fear he may believe..and what does that do? Ignorance is bliss. What's done is done....no one will ever be punished...what would be the purpose? By the time a true investigation is done no one will care. The 2nd JFK committee in the late 70's is a mere joke now. No one cares as long as life goes on....it has for thousands of years.Sadly

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dble T
    I go back to the main reason why I think the conspiracy theorists are wrong: it would take dozens, maybe hundreds of people on the inside to pull it off. And not one whistleblower? Especially now that Iraq is going so poorly? Impossible.
    Ha! I gotta couple whistleblowers for you, Sibel Edmonds and Lt. Col. Shaffer. I know there are others who've come forward, I just don't remember their names off the top of my head at the moment.
    But there are definitely others, and I expect there to be more.
    Just look back at some of Jon Gold's previous posts on the subject, there's tons of stuff posted on it.
    To say there aren't whistleblowers with regard to the 9/11 coverup is absolutely ridiculous.
    And for some real eye-opening information, see what family members have to say about re-opening investigations.
    Regardless, I don't think this guy's gonna care even after he sees and hears about the whistleblowers or the family members demanding a new investigation. In the face of all the other powerful information that's surfaced implicating tons of individuals already, he's still dismissive. So I don't expect the whistleblowers to have much of an effect on his apathetic views.