Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Correspondence With Noam Chomsky Regarding 9/11

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chana3812
    yeah, I agree. He DID take time to write long and detailed responses. Jon, that is the only way to break-it down, and in the end, You Did Just That.

Maybe he heart is beating a little harder today - Ya never know.

I like "Thumpski" best of all !

AuGmENTor Guest
    destroying the african-american race,
    Blech! Please use an IMO in there. How arrogant to think that it was just to destroy the Afro-American race. Watch the COPS marathons they have. It's pretty evenly pitted between black and white as far as drugs go. I am a 38 yo WHITE as you can get person who has no business being alive due to drugs. I've known people of ALL races who have succumed* to the disease of addiction.
    Dumbing down of our educational system? When I was in kindegarten, we colored and pasted shit all day. My last two kids have learned to READ during their primary years of education. Education is as dumb as you make it. My brother and sister made use of all the educational oppertunities available to them. One is now an english teacher, the other is rated 14th of all mathematicians in the country (colledge level). I will be the first to admit that our government sux big as, and are the biggest criminals goin. But it's not ALL bad. AND it's not just the brothers they're trying to kill.

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Blech! Please use an IMO in there. How arrogant to think that it was just to destroy the Afro-American race. Watch the COPS marathons they have. It's pretty evenly pitted between black and white as far as drugs go. I am a 38 yo WHITE as you can get person who has no business being alive due to drugs. I've known people of ALL races who have succumed* to the disease of addiction.
    Dumbing down of our educational system? When I was in kindegarten, we colored and pasted shit all day. My last two kids have learned to READ during their primary years of education. Education is as dumb as you make it. My brother and sister made use of all the educational oppertunities available to them. One is now an english teacher, the other is rated 14th of all mathematicians in the country (colledge level). I will be the first to admit that our government sux big as, and are the biggest criminals goin. But it's not ALL bad. AND it's not just the brothers they're trying to kill.

the illuminati is not there to advance 'white' interests per se.

just look at the depopulation agenda in Europe and Russia, or the white farmers being genocided in Africa.

thumper Guest
    let's not forget too how the chinese are probably the most enslaved people on earth.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper

the illuminati is not there to advance 'white' interests per se.

just look at the depopulation agenda in Europe and Russia, or the white farmers being genocided in Africa.
    You and the damn illuminati

aceace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Your right, to an extent. I just believe if you look at the crack cocaine laws, compared to coke laws you will see my point. Crack the cheaper version has a black target on it. The laws are written to imprison the poor and keep the courts busy. The brutality of harmful drugs effect everyone, but who is more likely to abuse them. Those who are poor and struggle to find a worthwhile job. As far as education goes our children are being taught to think as the establishment thinks and not for themselves. I could post many articles proving this. Dissent will not be accepted in the future. Many countries throughout the world have passed us by regarding our test scores, to me this unacceptable.

From Barrie Zwicker, who had a chapter on Noam Chomsky in his book, "Towers Of Deception."

There are, in my opinion, two major pillars of effective communication (this apart from the content, which can range from sublime to excremental). While other traits (novelty, personality, etc.) do factor in, these two are essential:

1 – Persuasiveness;
    2 – Repetitiveness.

Based on the above observation, it seems to me that NC continues to exhibit repetitiveness, which he has always practiced assiduously, indefatigably.

But his persuasiveness has been eroded in many minds, and a growing number of minds.

So he just keeps repeating.

Nevertheless, for my storage folders, the record of your exchange is a valuable contribution.

Thanks for exhibiting, yourself, the two main characteristics of all successful people. While other factors (inventiveness, attention to detail, etc.) factor in, these two are always found:

1 – Persistence;
    2 – Flexibility.

Peace,

---B
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    imprison the poor and keep the courts busy.
    On this one we agree. They NEED those things for several reasons. One of which is that they make money off of the prison system. Cutters fees. If the whole system were fixed tomorrow, there would be no need for corrections officers, or the people who cook prisoners food. And while were at it parole officers, and welfare workers. So in that I agree with you. And it does seem to target them. But there is no shortage of whites and hispanics thrown in that mix as well.

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aceace
    Your right, to an extent. I just believe if you look at the crack cocaine laws, compared to coke laws you will see my point. Crack the cheaper version has a black target on it. The laws are written to imprison the poor and keep the courts busy. The brutality of harmful drugs effect everyone, but who is more likely to abuse them. Those who are poor and struggle to find a worthwhile job. As far as education goes our children are being taught to think as the establishment thinks and not for themselves. I could post many articles proving this. Dissent will not be accepted in the future. Many countries throughout the world have passed us by regarding our test scores, to me this unacceptable.
    speaking of courts, check this out

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...4&q=occult+law