Thread: Powerful 9/11 Info Hits Prime-Time TV for First Time [VIDEO INSIDE]

Cloak & Swagger Guest

Powerful 9/11 Info Hits Prime-Time TV for First Time [VIDEO INSIDE]

Powerful 9/11 Info Hits Prime-Time TV for First Time [VIDEO INSIDE]
    In the Jones Report article, we see how a low-brow FOX hit-piece fails to counter evidence of 9/11 being an inside job.
    Watch how neither Mancow nor Harvey could refute any of Smith's information.
    Full Article with video
    DIGG IT!

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    I should also point out that the first uploaded video was censored by Google after it climbed to the top 100, and since then has been updated a few more times, so hopefully the video remains accessible.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Good video. Mancow is a douche. I don't just automatically dislike people who wont see the truth. In fact there are several who I really like. But that codescending dickbag makes me wanna do bad things to him. I like that fireman, and respect his bravery. I can understand those guys just being unable to accept what has been done to them.

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    It's Mancow's job to be an asshole.
    On a show like that, on a network like that, who don't you see performing their dishonorable duty to be a complete asshole for the sake of entertainment?
    ...but...
    I still believe people like Mancow (God, I know that's gotta be the fakest fucking stage name ever) are also serving an important role in keeping the issue in the spotlight.
    Albeit inadvertently (or maybe not...?), they are making it pretty obvious that the U.S. government's account of 9/11 simply does not hold up, not when the only people you have left to defend it are assholes like Mancow.