Thread: Peter Dale Scott: JFK And 9/11 - Insights Gained From Studying Both - Video Inside

Peter Dale Scott: JFK And 9/11 - Insights Gained From Studying Both - Video Inside

Peter Dale Scott: JFK And 9/11 - Insights Gained From Studying Both
    Big thanks to reprehensor!

http://www.911blogger.com/node/4563

Video
    Click Here

Peter Dale Scott gave an excellent talk yesterday at the COPA (Coalition on Political Assassinations) Regional Meeting in Dallas, Texas. Scott points out similarities that he has encountered as a researcher studying JFK and 9/11, and covers a wide assortment of anomalies and evidence in this one hour presentation.

Scott talks about Continuity of Government, the a priori existence of "lone nut" profiles to offer cover for covert operations, and how drug trafficking lurks in the background all the while - how "Al Qaeda" is linked to this drug traffic, how it was dismissed by the 9/11 Commission, and the relevance of the case of Sibel Edmonds as well as that of Indira Singh.

Scott focuses on Cheney's activities on the morning of 9/11, conflicting accounts of his actions that day, and offers an avenue of research for dedicated data hounds that relates to both JFK and 9/11 - archived logs of White House communications that are kept by a specific government office - the White House Communications Agency.

During the talk, Scott mentions the Mary Ferrell Foundation - this name may be unfamiliar to 9/11 researchers, so here is a link to the Foundation's website which may offer a model of sorts for future 9/11 archiving activities.

For me, this speech was the highlight of the conference, as I have been following Scott's work for a couple of years now. I can recommend his books that I have read so far; The War Conspiracy (1972), and Drugs Oil and War (2003). Due to be published next year is Scott's latest on 9/11; The Road to 9/11. I'm sure it will have the same top-notch scholarship & analysis as his other work.

Special thanks to John Judge and the other members of COPA for making this event happen. For more information on COPA, write to Judge here: copa (at) starpower.net

For a high-quality DVD of the COPA meeting (including Scott's talk) contact Ralph at Justice Vision:

http://justicevision.org
    email: ralph (at) justicevision.org
    Phone: 213-747-6345

Ralph is a dedicated documenter of conferences of this type, and has lots of DVDs to sell.

I'll up the other presentations I videotaped as I have time... check back later.

(Peter Dale Scott's talk is Copyright 2006, Peter Dale Scott.)

(As a matter of continuity, note that Scott refers to the order to ground all commercial flights on 9/11 as a "stand down" order, please don't confuse this with an order to "stand down" fighter response on 9/11. A correction: Scott calls Lance's book: A Thousand Years of Deception, but the book is A Thousand Years for Revenge.)
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Here's the Q&A...

Click Here
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG