Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keep It Simple

I think that's a Willie Rodriguez thing.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I think that's a Willie Rodriguez thing.
    Is he not a trustworthy source? Remember, I'm still learning.

BASE701 Guest
    Also, the significant damage in the lobby of the tower should be a clue. Firefighters reported that.

Quote Originally Posted by BASE701
    Is he not a trustworthy source? Remember, I'm still learning.
    Who Willie? He's a good man.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    No, the "news" ignored Building 7. The "news" tried to make a fool of Prof. Jones while he was on the Tucker Carlson show. Tucker refused to show the video footage he had sent them of Building 7's collapse. Mike Berger, the Media Coordinator for 911Truth.org recently had to make a deal to get on the "news". He said something like, "I'm not going to go on unless you show footage of Building 7." They agreed.

No one can deny the arguments made for Controlled Demolition are convincing, and if that video from the BBC documentary turns out to be legitimate, Controlled Demolition may very well be the straw that broke the Camel's back.

My personal opinion is that the impact from telling people the families that fought for the creation of the original commission declared it a failure, and are calling for an entirely new investigation, can't be matched.

That is, of course, my opinion.
    I thought I'd share with you what happened with my co worker after he watched 911 Mysteries.

He came up to me Monday morning and told me he lost sleep over it. He wondered how his own gov. could kill it's own citizens.(This fellow is from Jersey BTW.) He was disturbed, and hasn't wanted to talk much about it since.

I feel bad in a way. This guy has a wonderful family, and a good life.

It makes me understand what an uphill battle this is.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BASE701
    I thought I'd share with you what happened with my co worker after he watched 911 Mysteries.

He came up to me Monday morning and told me he lost sleep over it. He wondered how his own gov. could kill it's own citizens.(This fellow is from Jersey BTW.) He was disturbed, and hasn't wanted to talk much about it since.

I feel bad in a way. This guy has a wonderful family, and a good life.

It makes me understand what an uphill battle this is.
    It happens man "Everybodys gotta learn sometime" (which is also a good documentary btw) Think about your own life. Would you rather not know what you know now? And just remain blissfully unaware? Well, project that onto your friend. I remember when I unplugged (less than a year ago, but not MUCH less) I didn't sleep for weeks. Didn't eat alot. Was generally all fucked up over it. But it gets better. You learn to deal with it. And you HAVE to tell people about it. That kinda lances the boil.

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    It happens man "Everybodys gotta learn sometime" (which is also a good documentary btw) Think about your own life. Would you rather not know what you know now? And just remain blissfully unaware? Well, project that onto your friend. I remember when I unplugged (less than a year ago, but not MUCH less) I didn't sleep for weeks. Didn't eat alot. Was generally all fucked up over it. But it gets better. You learn to deal with it. And you HAVE to tell people about it. That kinda lances the boil.
    I haven't slept much in a month, so I feel ya there bro.

It's just the f#cked up way he's taking it. I'm afraid it's really messed him up. But I also agree that it is for his own good.

Why is the media not all over this?!! There is enough evidence to at least make a 60 minutes program![sarcasm].

Our country is going to make me either lose friends, or mess up my friends to get the truth out.

AuGmENTor Guest

Our country is going to make me either lose friends, or mess up my friends to get the truth out.
    Or storm the whitehouse with a shotgun? hehe. It DOES get better. You never answered my question.

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Or storm the whitehouse with a shotgun? hehe. It DOES get better. You never answered my question.
    I'd rather know.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Good. Sidebar: Love your avatar. Night man. Gotta get up sooperdooper erly!