Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keep It Simple

Quote Originally Posted by BASE701
    What an outstanding movie. I will share it with anyone who cares to see it.
    You've never seen it?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

I'm glad you liked it.

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    You've never seen it?
    No that was the first time. Anyone with an ounce of common sense could watch this film and know there is a huge coverup. Thanks again for the links.

No that was the first time. Anyone with an ounce of common sense could watch this film and know there is a huge coverup. Thanks again for the links.
    Thank YOU.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Wow, I just followed that link. I didn't know PFT is on Blogger now. Watchin it, AGAIN!

BASE701 Guest
    that video from the BBC documentary turns out to be legitimate, Controlled Demolition may very well be the straw that broke the Camel's back.
    I was wondering if this video is available online? If not, what does is supposedly show?

BASE701 Guest
    I suppose if it is legit, they(Gov.) will just claim the booms are the sound of the floors collapsing. I think that the speed of the collapse is enough evidence to support controlled demolition. Why in the world can't people see this?!!!

I suppose if it is legit, they(Gov.) will just claim the booms are the sound of the floors collapsing. I think that the speed of the collapse is enough evidence to support controlled demolition. Why in the world can't people see this?!!!
    Well... the best "counter" arguments I've heard against the idea of Controlled Demolition is "how did they get the explosives in the building without anybody finding out?", and "why did the buildings start their collapse from the areas of impact?"

I have heard of the shutdowns of the towers, etc... that may be a time when they could have allegedly planted them. As for why the buildings started their collapse at the point of impact, to my knowledge, I haven't heard that convincingly explained...

BASE701 Guest
    Well... the best "counter" arguments I've heard against the idea of Controlled Demolition is "how did they get the explosives in the building without anybody finding out?", and "why did the buildings start their collapse from the areas of impact?"

I have heard of the shutdowns of the towers, etc... that may be a time when they could have allegedly planted them. As for why the buildings started their collapse at the point of impact, to my knowledge, I haven't heard that convincingly explained...
    I agree that I haven't heard any argument as to why the collapse started at the impact points. I can only speculate that the charges were controlled by an operator that was good at his job. I'm sure a job this big would have been well thought out. Starting the demolition at the point of impact seems easy enough to me.

Also though, I do believe the demolition was started right after the Jets crashed. If I recall, there were explosions in the basement of the towers right after impact. Also, firefighters reported explosions during the time they were in the towers. If I am wrong about this, please tell me.