Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep It Simple

Keep It Simple

Keep It Simple

Imagine someone from the movement going to tell someone the "truth"...

"OH MY GOD!!!, you're never going to believe this!!!

As it turns out, we weren't told the truth about 9/11. Instead, the Government LIED to us! Did you know that? Did ya know? First of all, the planes didn't even exist that day. As a matter of fact, they were really missiles disguised as planes with this amazing Hologram technology. Or, maybe there were missiles strapped to the underbelly of the planes, and they fired them into the buildings before impact. It's hard to tell because all of the videos, and photos from that day are totally faked.

They also managed to use the old "Star Wars" program to fire a beam from space powerful enough to bring the towers, and building 7 down. The ex-Chief of the "Star Wars" program is part of the 9/11 Truth Movement didn't ya know? He recently won 44% of the vote in Florida.

Don't look at me like I'm crazy. C'mon, you gotta listen to what I'm saying! They lied, they all lied!"

That's what this movement sounds like right now. A bunch of garbly gook that makes little to no sense. Now is not the time for this movement to be divided, and argue over our theories. Now is the time for us to be united with the facts.

Imagine someone from this movement going to tell someone this "truth"...

"Hi... can I have a moment of your time please? Thanks... Are you aware that the 9/11 family members that fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission declared their report a "hollow failure", and the commission itself, "derelict in its' duties?" Did you know that these very same families recently questioned the "entire veracity" of the 9/11 Commission's report, and are now calling for an entirely new investigation? They are also demanding the release of documentation pertaining to the CIA Inspector General's report, the Joint Congressional Inquiry's 28 redacted pages, and all of the details regarding the recently exposed July 10th meeting between Condoleezza Rice, George Tenet, and Cofer Black.

Yep, it's all true. Would you like to know more?
    "

I wonder which method works better?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

BASE701 Guest
    I thought I might share what happened today at work.

I was talking to a co worker(who thinks I'm nuts) about the Federal Reserve, when another co worker walked up and seemed interested. He asked If we were talking about the New World Order. I replied that in a way, we were.

Later on in the day co worker #2 came up to me and started asking some questions about what I knew. I told him I was just beginning to learn the entire scope of it, but there were a few things I could show him.

I pulled up youtube on my computer, and showed him building #7 being demolished. This fellow never even knew about it. He of course knew about the twin towers, but nothing of this building. Seems our news didn't do a very good job of reporting it. I wen't on to show him a short video of Silverstein saying to "pull the building". My co worker and I then discussed what it would take to pull it, the amount of set-up time, and the fact that firefighters aren't demolition experts to begin with. I then explained to him, that if in fact, #7 was a controlled demolition, the entire 911 story was a complete joke. He agreed.

I sent him home with a homework asignment tonight. To watch TerrorStorm, and to pay close attention to the false flag operations noted in it.

I'll share with you tomorrow what he thinks.

Any thoughts on how I could improve, would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by BASE701
    I thought I might share what happened today at work.

I was talking to a co worker(who thinks I'm nuts) about the Federal Reserve, when another co worker walked up and seemed interested. He asked If we were talking about the New World Order. I replied that in a way, we were.

Later on in the day co worker #2 came up to me and started asking some questions about what I knew. I told him I was just beginning to learn the entire scope of it, but there were a few things I could show him.

I pulled up youtube on my computer, and showed him building #7 being demolished. This fellow never even knew about it. He of course knew about the twin towers, but nothing of this building. Seems our news didn't do a very good job of reporting it. I wen't on to show him a short video of Silverstein saying to "pull the building". My co worker and I then discussed what it would take to pull it, the amount of set-up time, and the fact that firefighters aren't demolition experts to begin with. I then explained to him, that if in fact, #7 was a controlled demolition, the entire 911 story was a complete joke. He agreed.

I sent him home with a homework asignment tonight. To watch TerrorStorm, and to pay close attention to the false flag operations noted in it.

I'll share with you tomorrow what he thinks.

Any thoughts on how I could improve, would be greatly appreciated.
    No, the "news" ignored Building 7. The "news" tried to make a fool of Prof. Jones while he was on the Tucker Carlson show. Tucker refused to show the video footage he had sent them of Building 7's collapse. Mike Berger, the Media Coordinator for 911Truth.org recently had to make a deal to get on the "news". He said something like, "I'm not going to go on unless you show footage of Building 7." They agreed.

No one can deny the arguments made for Controlled Demolition are convincing, and if that video from the BBC documentary turns out to be legitimate, Controlled Demolition may very well be the straw that broke the Camel's back.

My personal opinion is that the impact from telling people the families that fought for the creation of the original commission declared it a failure, and are calling for an entirely new investigation, can't be matched.

That is, of course, my opinion.

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472

My personal opinion is that the impact from telling people the families that fought for the creation of the original commission declared it a failure, and are calling for an entirely new investigation, can't be matched.

That is, of course, my opinion.
    I will make sure to mention this very point tomorrow. Do you have a good link to this story?

I will make sure to mention this very point tomorrow. Do you have a good link to this story?
    Do I have a good link? My friend, if links are what you want, you've stumbled across a literal Gold Mine...

http://www.911blogger.com/node/3604

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Do I have a good link? My friend, if links are what you want, you've stumbled across a literal Gold Mine...

http://www.911blogger.com/node/3604
    Outstanding. Thank you!

Outstanding. Thank you!
    You're welcome.

BASE701 Guest
    What an outstanding movie. I will share it with anyone who cares to see it.