Keep It Simple

Imagine someone from the movement going to tell someone the "truth"...

"OH MY GOD!!!, you're never going to believe this!!!

As it turns out, we weren't told the truth about 9/11. Instead, the Government LIED to us! Did you know that? Did ya know? First of all, the planes didn't even exist that day. As a matter of fact, they were really missiles disguised as planes with this amazing Hologram technology. Or, maybe there were missiles strapped to the underbelly of the planes, and they fired them into the buildings before impact. It's hard to tell because all of the videos, and photos from that day are totally faked.

They also managed to use the old "Star Wars" program to fire a beam from space powerful enough to bring the towers, and building 7 down. The ex-Chief of the "Star Wars" program is part of the 9/11 Truth Movement didn't ya know? He recently won 44% of the vote in Florida.

Don't look at me like I'm crazy. C'mon, you gotta listen to what I'm saying! They lied, they all lied!"

That's what this movement sounds like right now. A bunch of garbly gook that makes little to no sense. Now is not the time for this movement to be divided, and argue over our theories. Now is the time for us to be united with the facts.

Imagine someone from this movement going to tell someone this "truth"...

"Hi... can I have a moment of your time please? Thanks... Are you aware that the 9/11 family members that fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission declared their report a "hollow failure", and the commission itself, "derelict in its' duties?" Did you know that these very same families recently questioned the "entire veracity" of the 9/11 Commission's report, and are now calling for an entirely new investigation? They are also demanding the release of documentation pertaining to the CIA Inspector General's report, the Joint Congressional Inquiry's 28 redacted pages, and all of the details regarding the recently exposed July 10th meeting between Condoleezza Rice, George Tenet, and Cofer Black.

Yep, it's all true. Would you like to know more?
"

I wonder which method works better?