Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alex Jones

BASE701 Guest
    Just so you all know, I'm new to this movement. The "light" came on for me less than a month ago. I have been starved for info ever since. Alex Jones has been a great help to my understanding. And yes, Terror Storm is an excellent movie.

It's an amazing experience to have your entire belief system completely turned upside-down.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BASE701
    Just so you all know, I'm new to this movement. The "light" came on for me less than a month ago. I have been starved for info ever since. Alex Jones has been a great help to my understanding. And yes, Terror Storm is an excellent movie.

It's an amazing experience to have your entire belief system completely turned upside-down.
    Hi base.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    He said that?
    Na one of the radio shows was bashin him, and did an impression of him that almost made me soil myself, and that's what the impersonater said. Guess you hadda be there...

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Hi base.
    Hello friend.

Eckolaker Guest
    To anyone that doubts his sincerity all you need do is listen to his voice when he talks.

The human physical response is full of voluntary and non-voluntary responses. Its the same basic principles that "lie-detectors" work off.

Anyone ever yelled at someone and literally lost your voice because you were so passionate about what you were saying?

Anyone ever been so pissed off its sounds like you're crying?

Anyone ever been so fed up with something you literally feel sick to your stomach.

Alex is geniune, he is a true American Patriot. Im proud to refer people to his work, and his show.

Alex is far more informed then the average truther. If even a 10th of what he says is true, we are far worse off then any of us care to admit.

The scale and scope that surrounds the corruption and evil things these people do is far to big for most to grasp.