Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones

cottonzway Guest

Alex Jones

What are the views of Alex here? While I think Alex is a bit extreme I am becoming a fan of his. He has some of the biggest balls of any man in this country! So what are everyone's views of Alex here?

His sites:

www.infowars.com

www.prisonplanet.com

beltman713 Guest
    When have you been looking at his balls?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    When have you been looking at his balls?
    Damn it you beat me to it... Cotton, love him or hate him, he's in peoples face, and says stuff alot wont. I think in person he's a pompous ass. As a talk show host he's on the money... asks the right questions and stuff. I've watched almost everything he's done, and alot of the facts I've checked prove out, so I respect him professionally. But google him and you'll find that some hate him like the antichrist, and others worship him like the antichrist. I met him, and what a dick. But that could be cause of public image or some other shit I know nothing about....

cottonzway Guest
    I don't care what he is like to be honest. I just like someone who puts it out like that. I'm just happy to hear someone who speaks on these issues on a national level. If he is an ass, meh, the person is much less imporant then the point IMO.

AuGmENTor Guest
    the person is much less imporant then the point IMO
    true

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I'm somewhat new to his work compared to others (almost a year). I've seen a few of his docementaries and a lot of his clips online and I think he's really exicting and knowledable. His rhetoric is a bit extreme for me sometimes like when he says the illuminati wants to make us slaves and so forth. But overall I like him a lot.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    I'm somewhat new to his work compared to others (almost a year). I've seen a few of his docementaries and a lot of his clips online and I think he's really exicting and knowledable. His rhetoric is a bit extreme for me sometimes like when he says the illuminati wants to make us slaves and so forth. But overall I like him a lot.
    "The New World Order Is Gonna Eat Your BABY!!!!!!!!!"

BASE701 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Damn it you beat me to it... Cotton, love him or hate him, he's in peoples face, and says stuff alot wont. I think in person he's a pompous ass. As a talk show host he's on the money... asks the right questions and stuff. I've watched almost everything he's done, and alot of the facts I've checked prove out, so I respect him professionally. But google him and you'll find that some hate him like the antichrist, and others worship him like the antichrist. I met him, and what a dick. But that could be cause of public image or some other shit I know nothing about....
    I've never met him, but I love his work. I wonder if the position he is in, and the way he is treated by many, make him seem pompus? I'd be very defensive myself.

I definately don't worship the guy, but he sure makes one think.

aceace Guest
    Alex is the real deal. I may not agree with everything, but Alex is exposing the criminal elements of globalism. That is the real threat to America.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BASE701
    I've never met him, but I love his work. I wonder if the position he is in, and the way he is treated by many, make him seem pompus? I'd be very defensive myself.

I definately don't worship the guy, but he sure makes one think.
    Yeah you could be right about that. I guess anyone who gets up there a bit is a bit jumpy. I've talked to others who've met him, and thats the concensus*. (bit of a dick). It just always seems to me like he's in character. Loud. I don't know. I try not to judge people, so I'll just shut up now.