Sun Nov 12 2006 1949 ET

**Exclusive**

A provocative
video hits the internet this week showing male soldiers in Iraq aggressively duct-taping a female soldier to a pole!

Titled, "When your the only girl in the maintenance section," the 4 minute long video shows a laughing female getting wrapped up with heavy tape.

"This is what happens in Iraq when there are no Hummers to fix and your the only chick in the section...AND the only Yankee in a Louisiana unit!" claims
poster 'wickedharleyluva' on YOUTUBE.COM.

"OK, I can't breathe," says the laughing female as the video comes to its conclusion. "Don't leave me here."

It appears obvious the soldiers are not harming the woman. But it's quite curious why the clip is being posted on the web.

A top Pentagon source expressed concern over the video late Sunday.

"Excuse me, I am not laughing," said the official, who asked not to be identified.

Developing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AIDVfMu9b8
IMO this is just some bored military people havin some fun. The girl laughs through the whole thing. Posting it on Utube may not have been the brightest idea, as it does violate several policies. Can they afford to discipline anyone there now? I thought it was anarchy for the most part.