Thread: 10 yr. Old Disciplined for Visiting 9/11 Website

Tonya Guest

10 yr. Old Disciplined for Visiting 9/11 Website

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/...lined_911.html

10-Year Old Disciplined for Visiting 9/11 Website

Courageous youth stands up to accusation of viewing 'terrorist' information

A fifth grader named 'Mark' reported to Alex Jones' Infowars TV show by phone that he had been sent home with a disciplinary report for visiting 9/11 Truth websites such as Infowars.com.

The 10 year-old Steiner Ranch Elementary student-- in Leander I.S.D. near Austin, Texas-- says that he was browsing such sites during his Computer Lab class period when a fellow student informed on him-- as though he were doing something wrong.

"He just ran up to my teacher in front of the whole class, saying 'he's searching terrorist stuff about 9/11'.

His teacher was "all shocked" and said, according to the student, "Mark, you shouldn't have been looking at conspiracy theory websites."

Alex Jones has confirmed the student's story

Mark said, "I was just searching the government websites which tell the truth-- which they think is a conspiracy-- and I get in trouble for it."

The student was sent to the Principal's office to face disciplinary measures. Steiner Ranch Elementary Assistant Principal Amy Moore was reportedly surprised that the school's IP filters hadn't blocked the sites.

"They should have," the Principal said to Mark while at the office.

He says that his principal checked the web history in his school web account, and was 'surprised.'

"I was going to websites that tell the truth about 9/11. She thought it was all a conspiracy; I confronted her," Mark said. "'No, it's all the truth,' you know. Bush-- and its not just him, a lot of other people-- and they're just trying to cover it up."

The assistant principal then told the 10 year-old, "Don't talk back to me" before sending him to sit in the hall and later back to class.

"He came home, and I couldn't really be mad at him," his father, who also spoke to Jones during the television program, admitted. "I just told him he should stay on task."

According to the Steiner Ranch Elementary Student & Parent Handbook, students are restricted from accessing websites considered to be abusive, obscene, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, damaging to another's reputation, or illegal. It is also against the rules to 'attempt to circumvent content filtered according to the Child Internet Protection Act (CIPA).'

However, the school regulations call for no attempt to stifle political content, news media or public information on government activities-- which would violate American rights to free speech.

So, by that yardstick, this student did absolutely nothing wrong, yet was subjected to scolding and accused before his peers.

This is part of a chilling pattern, not only in regards to free speech, but in the inherit allowance to pursue alternative views and research information.

Has society exposed its guilty, underlying psyche at even the lowest levels when a principal cannot tolerate dicussion of 9/11 Truth?

A 'Terroristic Threat' is defined in the Leadner I.S.D. Elementary Handbook as:

Threats to commit any offense involving violence to any person or property with intent to: (1) cause a reaction by an official or volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies; (2) place any person in fear of imminent serious

bodily injury; (3) prevent or interrupt the occupation or use of a building, room, place of assembly, place to which the public has access, place of employment or occupation, aircraft, automobile, or other form of conveyance, or other public place; (4) cause
    impairment or interruption of public communications, public transportation, public water, gas, or power supply or other public service; (5) place the public or a substantial group of the public in fear of serious bodily injury; or (6) influence the conduct or
    activities of a branch or agency of the federal government, the state, or a political subdivision of the state (including the District).

This school, and far too many others-- HAVE descended into a point where children ARE the criminals. A War-- like any war on drugs, terror, poverty, the mind-- has been twisted to be waged against those it presupposes to protect.

Mark's father mentioned this school has also approached him, recommending a psych test for behavior such as "running" and "making farting noises." Meanwhile, schools like Lee Middle School in Wyoming, Michigan conduct drills where police officers pointing guns at children's heads-- all without informing the students or school beforehand. "Some parents," the AP reported, "were upset."

"Some kids were so scared," said Marge Bradshw, the mother of one of the students, "they wet their pants."

There are even cases such as Jerseyville, Illinois where a teenager "carrying a bible" is shot twice-- and fatally-- by a police stun gun. This incident did not happen on campus, but still shows how the community regards its youth.

Relevant Transcript:

Mark: Yeah, There was this discipline report I got at my school. I had looked, I had went on to your website and my principal, you know I just went onto Infowars and stuff about 9/11and my principal said, "I can't believe the filter didn't pick that up."

And they said it was inappropriate, and they were saying it was conspiracies. It was crazy.

AJ: Sure, what school was this in Austin, if you don't mind my asking?

Mark: Steiner Ranch.

AJ: A spy saw you do more details

Mark: A friend, well, not even a friend, somebody else in my class--

AJ: A fellow thought criminal, yes.

Mark: He walks up to my teacher, yelling, "He's looking at terrorist stuff."

AJ: Sigh* That's what I thought. And so, he said you were looking at terrorist stuff. As a member of the youth league, he denounced you to big brother. And then your teacher decided that it was serious enough to send you down to the Principal's office?

Mark: Yes.

AJ; And this was a good lesson for the rest of your class. What, were there 22 or so.

Mark: Just about.

AJ: And so they all got a lesson that you were visiting on the school computer-- something that said something about 9/11 and so it must be terrorist.

Mark: Yeah

AJ: And will you describe what happened at Steiner-- middle school did you say?

Mark: Elementary School; 5th grade

AJ: 10 years old? Tell me what happened? Go through it for us.

Mark: I was just searching the government website which tells the truth which they think is a conspiracy and I get in trouble for it.

Mark: He said-- he [the other student] just ran up to my teacher in front of the whole class: "He's searching terrorist stuff about 9/11, and this, that and the other." And the teacher was all shocked and said, "Mark, you shouldn't have been looking at conspiracy theory websites."

AJ: But that wasn't enough, she needed to report you.

Mark : she sent me down to the Principal's Office--Amy Moore-- She said, "I can't believe the filter didn't pick it up. It was supposed to." She was just surprised to see me going there. I confronted her with the truth and she said, "Hey don't talk back to me." cause she was just scared to -- know you-- face the truth.

AJ: So when you just said this was the truth, she said 'don't talk back.'

Mark: Yes

AJ: You talk back like that any time you want to. Weak minded people like that who think you've done something wrong when you talk about 9/11 being an inside job. You said it was a government site-- were you looking up something like Northwoods?

Mark: No, they wrote down a couple of them.

AJ: Oh, she said they were gonna lock those down?

Mark: No, they got these websites from going into my profile.

AJ: so they blocked some of them?

Mark: They got into my profile

AJ: They were looking at what you had visited. You have to be watched and-- I understand, it's part of the new freedom. What did you say to her when she said you were talking back?

Mark: I said I was going to websites that tell the truth about 9/11. She thought it was all a conspiracy; I confronted her: I said, 'No, it's all the truth,' you know. Bush-- and its not just him, a lot of other people-- and they're just trying to cover it up. She said, 'Don't talk back to me.'

AJ: Well, I'm very proud of you. You say your name's Mark?

Last edited by Tonya; 11-08-2006 at 01:20 PM. Reason: add link

werther Guest
    crazy.....but not suprising.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    "He just ran up to my teacher in front of the whole class, saying 'he's searching terrorist stuff about 9/11'.
    Now that's embrassing.