Thread: Synthetic Terror:

werther Guest

Synthetic Terror:

I just want to take a moment out to say that I have finally bought and read Webster Tarpley's 9-11 Synthetic Terror made in the USA, and it is by far the best book I have ever read. I have read a lot of the other 9-11 related books but for some reason I avoided this one. As a result I have now purchased the unauthorized biography of George H.W. Bush by Tarpley as well.

If you have not read Synthetic terror I really recommend you pick it up.
    I am looking forward to seeing Webster Tarpley Nov. 11th at George Mason University. Anybody else going?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Is there anything new in that book as far as theories or facts go that the average person wouldn't know by surfing this website?

werther Guest
    For the most part.....no. But it is very well written -clear and concise. Though I have read about Sibel Edmonds here and in other books I think this one goes into greater detail and now I feel very confident in using her case in a debate where as before I could have but I couldn't make it to convincing. Though ybbs is a valuable resource I think its better for a beginner to have a concentrated well orgainized resource, like Synthetic Terror, rather than picking and choosing through a website.

al uh looyah Guest
    you can read the online pdf, available here:

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119638.pdf