Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jon Gold And Kevin Barrett Interviewed At Ground Zero, 9/11/2006 - Video Inside

AuGmENTor Guest
    Hey whatever happened at the NPC? Did they get it?

Chana3812 Guest
    Aug - you're too funny. We all need to learn how to live "off the grid" ... just in case. Anyone watching that new series JERICHO?? I think Hollywood is trying to prepare us

I'm not cocky... well, maybe just a little, SOMETIMES, but most of the time, I'm just a regular guy who knows too much.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Chana3812 Guest
    I'm just a regular guy who knows too much.
    there is a grim reality to the saying "Ignorance is Bliss"

I was blissful when I didn't know the truth about 9.11 .... which then lead to deeper truths .... which lead to the forever end of my bliss.

Now, I'm a chronic nail-biter who gained 40 pounds in the last 2 years, who can't get off the internet.

BUSH/CHENEY, PNAC, NWO, GWOT = what's a girl to do????

Oy fricking vey

Once you start down the path, there's no turning back.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Chana3812 Guest
    so true

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chana3812
    Aug - you're too funny. We all need to learn how to live "off the grid" ... just in case. Anyone watching that new series JERICHO?? I think Hollywood is trying to prepare us
    Not that I live on the grid by any means... But what context are you refering to? I'm a tad confused ( a somewhat natural state for me). And no I haven't seen that show.... Or anything else. My work is trying to kill me. But I figure I'll work like a fiend until thanxgiving. Then take off till next year. But I digress... WHat in the Sam Hill did you mean?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Oh nevermind, I get it... I really am a dumb shit.

Chana3812 Guest
    Dont work so hard .......... have some fun, dude

AuGmENTor Guest
    Now, I'm a chronic nail-biter who gained 40 pounds in the last 2 years, who can't get off the internet.
    I was getting that way with this stuff. It was starting to consume me. I finally chose my sanity. Life is all about balance. If you have balance (the Japanese call it wa) you are at peace. When any aspect of your life is in a state of imbalance, your mind/body struggles with itself to correct it. You are right, I am in a state of imbalance with my work right now, but it will get better. I have to look at the long term, and be willing to sacrafice balance for right now. And it doesn't sound fun biting your nails and eating all the time. Get out and take a walk. Life still goes on even with all of this bullshit. ANd you obsessing about it changes nothing. Just my opinion.