It's Not The Crime That Kills You, But The Cover-Up
By Jon Gold
A lot of us within the 9/11 Truth Movement spend an inordinate amount of time trying to figure out the crime that took place on 9/11. We want to figure out who, what, when, why, and where. Simply put, no one within this movement has the proper access to the information we need in order to do that. We don't have access to classified documentation, the Air Traffic Controllers, the pilots, the NORAD officers on duty that morning, the individuals within the PEOC, and many other facets that would need to be looked at in order to solve this crime.
Sure, we have an idea of who was involved. Sure, we have an idea of why they were involved. However, we could spend an eternity trying to figure out the what, when, and where, and never accomplish anything.
Most of us "joined" the movement when we realized that our Government was covering up aspects of the crime. There are a plethora of examples that show this.
The following list shows the signs of a cover-up involving our Government, and the attacks of 9/11:
Given the loss of civil liberties, the war that "won't end in our lifetime", the bankrupting of this country, and the threat to our Democracy, don't you think it's time we found out what they are trying to cover-up?
- Colin Powell promised a "white paper" that would establish the guilt of Osama Bin Laden and associates. That never came.
- Dick Cheney and George Bush asked Tom Daschle to "limit the scope" of the Congressional Inquiry.
- The Congressional Inquiry released a report with 28 redacted pages.
- The family members had to fight "tooth and nail" against the Bush Administration to create a commission to investigate the attacks.
- The Bush Administration appointed Henry Kissinger to lead the Commission. A man known for too many secrets.
- After the families' forced Kissinger's resignation, the Bush Administration appointed Thomas Kean, someone "who will be easily controlled by the administration" to head the Commission.
- The Bush Administration appointed Lee Hamilton to be the co-chair. Hamilton chaired the Iran Contra Congressional Investigation, and "was shown ample evidence against Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush, but he did not probe their wrongdoing."
- Philip Zelikow was appointed to be the Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission. A man who served on the Bush Transition Team. A man who was a good friend of Condoleezza Rice's. A man who is a self described expert at creating "public myths."
- The families submitted well researched questions to the 9/11 Commission in the hopes that they would be answered. The Commission touched on, at best, 30% of their questions.
- The families asked for Zelikow's resignation, but were denied.
- The 9/11 Commission was underfunded, and had a limited amount of time to conduct their work.
- Very few individuals that testified before the 9/11 Commission, did so under oath. In fact, the Vice President, and the President refused to do so. They testified together, not in public, and no recordings were allowed. The families requested the transcripts of their meeting, but were denied.
- The 9/11 Commission turned away whistleblowers with pertinent information.
- One whistleblower they were forced to see by the families', Sibel Edmonds, is now the "most gagged person in American History." She testified for 3 hours before the 9/11 Commission and received a footnote in the back of their report.
- The White House vetted each and every chapter of a report that was supposed to be independent, and bi-partisan.
- On October 21, 2003, Philip Zelikow, the executive director of the 9/11 Commission, two senior Commission staff members, and a representative of the executive branch, met at Bagram Base, Afghanistan, with three individuals doing intelligence work for the Department of Defense. The work they were doing was in regards to Able Danger. Something that was completely omitted from the 9/11 Report.
- A July 10, 2001 meeting that took place between former CIA Director George Tenet and then National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice was completely omitted from the 9/11 Report.
- The CIA Inspector General’s report, “CIA Accountability With Respect To The 9/11 Attacks” has not been released to the public.
- World Trade Center 7 was not mentioned in the 9/11 Report, even though it was one of the three buildings that collapsed that day. NIST has yet to release a report explaining the collapse of that building.
- Upwards of 5 wargames were taking place on the morning of 9/11. Only one received a footnote in the back of the 9/11 Report.
- Pakistan's involvement in the 9/11 attacks was not even mentioned in the 9/11 Report even though it was one of the questions submitted by the families.
- The 9/11 Commission thought that following the money behind the 9/11 Attacks was "of little practical significance."