Until we have no food because of drought and our coastal cities start to flood because of melting ice capes, then maybe people will start to change. But the Incovenient Truth at that time will be ..... it's too late. The damage will be impossible to stop.
So then what you're saying is that in less than 200 years of consuming fossil fuels, we have so dramatically changed the climate of a planet that has been here for 4.5 billion years? Call me a silly goose, but I think I'll need to see some direct, linkable evidence to support that wild claim. And if this IS true, I didn't hear any good suggestions out of you about what is to be done. All these limosene liberals want to make it so that the regular people can't go about their lives, but they can. I'm not accusing you of being one, but you seem to have their rhetoric down pat. So then what do we do? I would switch to hydrogen in a second, but the oil companies LOVE the money they're making off of their product, and have this annoying habit of killing people that suggest alternatives. But all the bullshit aside, answer this: What do we do?