Prey521 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Very good. Tell me about his career.
    LOL, this is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    LOL, this is hilarious!
    Don't you know about his career?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

I'll tell you what. I'll make it easy on you. Why did the family members call for his resignation?

Eckolaker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    I have probably read every conspiracy theory website out there, from the not so crazy, that almost makes you question, to the absolutely ridiculous theories. Every single conspiracy theory in regards to 9/11 have been thoroughly debunked. It's pretty funny actually to think that people like yourselves believe such nonsense, you think as human beings, you'd be able to discern the obivous from the ridiculous, good luck in life, as it must be truely sad to walk in shoes of people such as yourselves.
    Nice ad hominum response.

Thank you though for your well-wishing. I have had fortunate luck through my life. I have owned my home since I was 24, I have a car thats paid for. Im not in debt(thank god), I have wonderful friends and family, a great education, and a job I enjoy going to everyday.

Unfortunately facts cannot be debunked. Let me include a few examples...

I don't need to talk about controlled demolitions, missles hitting the pentagon, or planes being shot down, to prove 9/11 was an inside job.

We know Norman Mineta(Transportation Secretary) testified before the 9/11 commission about a NORAD stand-down order given by Dick Cheney. Of course his testimony was omitted from the final report.

We know Sibel Edmonds(former FBI translator) testified for three hours to the 9/11 commission. She said she can name no less the 10 people within the administration that had direct involvement with 9/11. She is currently under a US justice dept. "gag order".

We know Donald Rumsfeld announced on 9/10/2001 that the pentagon had "lost" $2.3Trillion in funding. (Now I know most people havent heard about this. They did a good job of sweeping it under the rug. You can google it, there are plenty of main stream articles about the missing money.)
    Coincidence that the offices and people investigating the missing funds were destroyed/killed on 9/11 during the attack on the pentagon?

We know that Lt. Gen. Mahmoud Ahmad(Head of the Pakistani ISI before 9/11) ordered the wire transfer of $100,000 to Mohammad Atta the week before 9/11. Lt. Gen. Ahmad spent the morning of 9/11 in washington D.C. having breakfast with Senator Bob Graham and Rep. Porter Goss, Both headed up the joint congressional inquiry into 9/11. Porter Goss is also former head of the CIA. There was no mention of this or any other Pakistani involvement in the final 9/11 report.

We know that an FBI counter terrorism project known as "Able Danger" had identified several of the 9/11 hijackers well before 9/11. Project Able Danger was abruptly halted by top officials within the CIA and FBI.

We know that on Aug. 6th 2001 Dubya received a "Presidential Daily Breifing" titled "Osama Bin Laden determined to strike within the United States". As testified by condelezza rice before the 9/11 commission.

We know that at the G8 world summit, many of the world leaders slept on boats because of specific threats stating Airplanes may be used to attack buildings.

Did he leave? So soon?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Hello, prey521. Nice to meet you. Have you given any of the good information contained here in a look? Or are you gone? Either way, I'd also like to introduce myself. Names Andrew, I live in upstate NY. I own my own business and grossed more this year than you will in the next three (that's assuming you have a job). You see, I don't know what you're precoceived notion is of those of us that choose to question the truth about what really happened on 911 (oh, wait, yes I do, you were very insulting). Did you join this BB just to be an ass? If so, it is YOU I feel sorry for... If you believe the propaganda that your government feeds you, you are in way worse shape than ANY of us. Have you nothing better to do with your time than to come in here making groundless points? (that you offer not a shread of proof for I might add) Enjoy your career at Wal-mart, or making sure my fries are piping hot you fuckin moron. ( I almost stayed nice! Damn, maybe next time...)

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    LOL. Dude got pwned when he red that and had to leave with his tail between his legs.