Thread: are you only interested in 9/11 truth, or does the NWO concern you as well?

thumper Guest

are you only interested in 9/11 truth, or does the NWO concern you as well?

by that i mean the whole shebang, as in Public Education, the UN, income tax, communism, the illuminati, etc.

AuGmENTor Guest
    I'm a truther all the way. Nothin BUT the truth. ALL the time.

Eckolaker Guest
    Its all the same to me.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I only became educated in the Illuminati recently. Particularly with Alex Jones. Intersting stuff.

Both topics should go hand in hand.

thumper Guest
    lately i've become more interested in the occult side of things and their spiritual motivations. this is more than just about "oil" and didn't just start with the neo-cons.

afterall this is a very old conspiracy

thumper Guest
    i'm also very curious about their various symbolism. does it contain any power?

according to legend, the Seal of Solomon, i.e. the two triangles forming a star was a talisman used to control demons.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper
    lately i've become more interested in the occult side of things and their spiritual motivations. this is more than just about "oil" and didn't just start with the neo-cons.

afterall this is a very old conspiracy
    Same here. I've been a lot more intersted in the occult and secret societies, more so than 9/11 because it's like a whole new thing to learn about.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper
    i'm also very curious about their various symbolism. does it contain any power?

according to legend, the Seal of Solomon, i.e. the two triangles forming a star was a talisman used to control demons.

Apprenetly Hitler believed that some of those symbols actually gave them power. The current illuminatist might believe the same thing.