Thread: Atta's Father Claims Recent Videos Fake, U.S. And Israel Orchestrated 9/11

Atta's Father Claims Recent Videos Fake, U.S. And Israel Orchestrated 9/11

Terrorist's Father Accuses Israel and U.S. of Planning 9/11

http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=112934

06:25 Oct 03, '06 / 11 Tishrei 5767

(IsraelNN.com) Muhammad a-Sayed Atta, father of Muhammad Atta, one of the terrorists who carried out the 9/11 fatal attacks, claims that recently published photographs of his son were forged by the United States.

In an interview with Saudi newspaper Al Watan, Atta senior says, "the United States is who orchestrated the Sept. 11 attacks and was assisted by Jewish planners. This was in order to cover up even greater disasters that were starting to be revealed."

TERRORISM: FATHER OF 9/11 BOMBER SAYS VIDEO A FAKE

http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level_En....346051476&par=

Cairo, 3 Oct. (AKI) - The father of Mohammed Atta, the leader of the September 11 hijackers, says a video published by the British daily The Sunday Times, showing Atta 20 months before the Twin Towers attacks, is false. "The video-testament of my son is false and I continue to believe he is innocent" Muhammad al-Amir al-Sayd Atta, 71, told Saudi daily al-Watan. "The Americans tampered with and falsified that video" he alleged, " they want to change the truth in order to achieve their goals in the Middle East."

Atta senior, who keeps a photo of his suicide attacker son in the hallway of his home just outside of Cairo, said: "There is a big difference between this photo and the images shown by the Americans - that one is not my boy."

The British newspaper said the hourlong tape was obtained "through a previously tested channel," and had been authenticated, on condition of anonymity, by sources from al-Qaeda and the United States.

Atta, who flew one of the planes that brought down the World Trade Center, appears alongside Ziad al-Jarrah, who piloted United Airlines flight 93, which crashed into a Pennsylvania field.

Wearing a dark sweater and looking very different from the mugshot of him released after the September 11 attacks, he pats his hair into place after trying on a hat and appears to be the more reticent of the two hijackers.

The Sunday Times said the footage was taken in Afghanistan and was meant to be released after the men's deaths.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Eckolaker Guest
    Does This mother fucker look like....

This mother fucker?

Yes.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

werther Guest
    I agree, they do look like the same dude.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    If that video was the governemnt wagging the dog, then they deserve lots of props for that.

But if those guys were double agents like a lot of people say, then it shows how deep the pentration is of al-Qaeda. That or al-Qaeda is a CIA tool.

Eckolaker Guest

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker
    Intersting stuff, I'll have to watch those vidoes later. On of the things that makes the new Atta/Jarrah video suspect is the fact that there's no audio. (apprently). But I still think it's them. But of course its highly possible that it's just dudes with great make-up and prosthetics on.

beltman713 Guest
    Yeah, the no sound thing makes me suspicious too.

timb1975 Guest
    Man. Looks like Atta Sr.'s changed his tune since this:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/...ror/index.html

CAIRO, Egypt (CNN) -- The father of one of the hijackers who commandeered the first plane that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, praised the recent terror attacks in London and said many more would follow.

Speaking to CNN producer Ayman Mohyeldin Tuesday in his apartment in the upper-middle-class Cairo suburb of Giza, Mohamed el-Amir said he would like to see more attacks like the July 7 bombings of three London subway trains and a bus that killed 52 people, plus the four bombers.

Chana3812 Guest
    those two dudes are the same

notice the notch in the left eyebrow

I heard that Atta spoke perfect Hebrew - how'd he do that??