Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big news coming???

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Very interesting, and I love this statement...

"KS: Well, it’s that plus some video enhancement that somebody has played with it. It’s also partially the shadow of the engine on the fuselage. When this plane is coming straight overhead in this new video, it is readily apparent that the only thing hanging under this plane anywhere are the two engines hanging under the wings. There is not a rocket pod of any form or fashion."

Which 9/11 site promotes that little piece of info more than ANY other? Stupid www.letsroll911.org...
    Hey Jon, that's where I steel all my material!!! In any event, if this diffuses the pod theory then so be it. The truth is what we are after, pods or no pods. This video may put all truthers on the same track and the petty squabbles might end (however, I doubt it).

The Lets Roll guys have done some good work otherwise.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I will say this SBG... I am thankful for your enthusiasm. It would be nice if those responsible were finally brought to justice, and we as a people learned to be responsible for our countries, our Governments, and our planet.

Then I could FINALLY take a break...
    Hey Jon, I think the tide may be turning, some positive news coming out. Bush is down in the opinion polls, media is starting to talk about this a bit. In fact I think something was on TV tonight, but I'm not sure. If these videos pan out, we may have reached a real tipping point.

somebigguy Guest
    Turns out its next week on C-Span, lets all watch!!!

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/sho...3079#post13079

EmceeSoze Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Hey Jon, that's where I steel all my material!!! In any event, if this diffuses the pod theory then so be it. The truth is what we are after, pods or no pods. This video may put all truthers on the same track and the petty squabbles might end (however, I doubt it).

The Lets Roll guys have done some good work otherwise.
    Thanks SBG

Even if Jon thinks my home for 9/11 discussion is stupid, I care not.

In reference to the revelation....

'because it was inserted into a movie'

Tell us what movie so we can see for ourselves!

The wording in the piece isn't coming across right for me...

Second paragraph where pod is claimed to be absent, he doesn't specifically say the shot is of F175. He talks about great footage of Flight 11 in the first paragraph, and the says the pod is absent on a silvery aircraft in the second paragraph.

An overhead shot of a silvery aircraft - Flight 11 was 'American Airlines', known for their silver finish.

When I see this footage and know it is of Flight 175, and the pod clearly isn't there, I will have no problem saying I was wrong all along.

JUST SHOW THE WORLD AND LET US ANALYZE, NOW!!!!

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EmceeSoze
    Thanks SBG

Even if Jon thinks my home for 9/11 discussion is stupid, I care not.

In reference to the revelation....

'because it was inserted into a movie'

Tell us what movie so we can see for ourselves!

The wording in the piece isn't coming across right for me...

Second paragraph where pod is claimed to be absent, he doesn't specifically say the shot is of F175. He talks about great footage of Flight 11 in the first paragraph, and the says the pod is absent on a silvery aircraft in the second paragraph.

An overhead shot of a silvery aircraft - Flight 11 was 'American Airlines', known for their silver finish.

When I see this footage and know it is of Flight 175, and the pod clearly isn't there, I will have no problem saying I was wrong all along.

JUST SHOW THE WORLD AND LET US ANALYZE, NOW!!!!
    Hey, don't worry about it. Jon's just pissed because Lets Roll banned him.

This video may be the biggest bombshell since the attacks. It may prove and disprove all kinds of theories, but it will hopefully bring us closer to the truth, and thats all that matters.

EmceeSoze Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Hey, don't worry about it. Jon's just pissed because Lets Roll banned him.

This video may be the biggest bombshell since the attacks. It may prove and disprove all kinds of theories, but it will hopefully bring us closer to the truth, and thats all that matters.
    http://terrorize.dk/911/wtc2hit9/ - Dylan Avery thinks this is what they're ringing the bells over

Inconclusive(plane is banked) and nothing new

Why did Gold get banned????

somebigguy Guest
    http://terrorize.dk/911/wtc2hit9/ - Dylan Avery thinks this is what they're ringing the bells over

I don't know, Gold was posting his stories, like he does here and they banned him, claiming he was spamming or something.

I saw that video, hope that isn't what all the hype is about, nothing new there at all that I can see.

If that's KS's news... OY
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

dz Guest
    the people on letsroll911.org are great people, but anytime anyone in tries to step up in the 9/11 investigation certain people attack them for their opinions unless they are right inline with theirs..

i dont beleive in the pod based on my personal study, but that doesnt mean i couldnt be wrong, it would be nice if ppl on the other side would admit the same thing and we could move on and agree to disagree.. some of the anger or name calling on that board does more harm to the community than help.. if you start to make a list of people that have been called disinfo (including myself) on that forum you quickly remove half of the ppl researching 9/11, including some i have alot of respect for.

EmceeSoze Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dazinith
    the people on letsroll911.org are great people, but anytime anyone in tries to step up in the 9/11 investigation certain people attack them for their opinions unless they are right inline with theirs..

i dont beleive in the pod based on my personal study, but that doesnt mean i couldnt be wrong, it would be nice if ppl on the other side would admit the same thing and we could move on and agree to disagree.. some of the anger or name calling on that board does more harm to the community than help.. if you start to make a list of people that have been called disinfo (including myself) on that forum you quickly remove half of the ppl researching 9/11, including some i have alot of respect for.
    I hear ya Daz...

You may know me as Endgame at letsroll. I stay well away from the above saddening behavoir on that forum. I sit embarrassed on many occasions when the knee-jerk disinfo agent tag is fired at someone with less than 50 posts. It's all fucking absurd but being the person I am, I know nothing I offer can change the emotional reactions and behavoirs of passionate people. I'm passionate about it all, don't get me wrong, but falling to the Us and Them war isn't my thing by far.

I'm passive to a fault and I have nowhere near 100% confidence in what exactly happened on 9/11 - my mind is always open and those whose opinions I see as wrong don't need my judgement slamming down on their heads. It serves no positive outcome and only makes us look like the very people we're trying to enlighten. Labels, name-calling, accusations and dis-respect(even for the enemy) are things that keep this human slavery alive and well.

Ego cannot reign amongst comrades fighting for a shared goal - total victory over evil.

Peace Daz