Can this guy be on the level? Time will tell:

Interview of Karl Schwarz (www.karlschwarz.com)
John Stadtmiller Radio Show
April 8, 2005
www.rbnlive.com archives

Excerpts:

JS: We’ve got with us today Karl Schwarz, author of “One Way Ticket to Crawford Texas.” Good afternoon Karl.

KS: How are you doing John?

JS: Well it’s been an interesting week. Mettle has been tested and strengthened and we’re sharper than ever.

KS: So true. Just before we got on the air, I was checking a couple of things. Our President now has an approval rating of 43. He got booed when he was announced at the Pope’s funeral in Italy. His wife, for some reason, was wearing shades, and it was an overcast day. So maybe she just doesn’t want to show everybody her darting eyes. And Congress’ latest approval rating is not sitting at 37%. So I would say America and the rest of the world are starting to see these folks as they really are.

JS: Karl, could you imagine if the majority of people in the United States knew about their president and their Congress. What do you think their approval rating would be then?

KS: Probably at single digits.

JS: if that.

KS: He would only have the [ ] and what some people refer to as the Christian Taliban backing them then because I think they are going to see them for what they really are.

JS: It’s interesting. The news media, of course, and it’s always a dark day for the Catholics around the world when their Pontiff goes to the higher ground. But the news media have been spending an extraordinary amount of time covering Pope John Paul’s demise and the services and everything else.

KS: Well, we’ve got the same thing with Scott and Lacey Peterson – it’s whatever they can throw out here to keep us from looking at everything else we should be looking at. And there’s an awful lot to be looked at – as just as we were talking before we got on the air. Do you want to start on that?

JS: Well, I think that would be a fine place to start. What do you think?

KS: I think so. I have been receiving emails for the last 30 days – literally thousands of them from all over the world, including New Zealand, Germany, Canada, Australia. People are asking me, when are you going to come forward with the article – this Part 7 of Pop Goes the Bush Mythology Bubble? And I had to develop a pretty stock response to them because there was so many of them. I’m just saying we are working on it right now. It should be out somewhere towards the end of April. But I’m going to explain to your listeners today what we have and why there is going to be slight delay.

We have, just in the last 72 hours, received not one but two new videos of 9/11. One of them was shot from the East River side, from way over across the river. The guy has actually zoomed in when the first building was hit. And then for some inexplicable reason, he zoomed out and did not get a real good image of the second plane coming in. But he did get a real good shot of the explosion that was set off. He was evidently at an elevated position, somewhere on the eastside of the East River. And that video is in the process of being picked apart and analyzed right now.

About 3 – 3 ½ weeks ago, we became aware – because it was inserted in a movie – we became aware of some other footage of 9/11 that is not out here spreading around on any of the websites. You know, nobody has picked it apart. Nobody has analyzed it. And we finally found out where that video came from. We tracked down its producer. We tracked down the guy who shot it. We know exactly where he was standing when he shot it. And what got his attention was, of course, the impact on the north tower. He was filming that. And we are talking about some incredibly sharp TV quality video. When he zoomed in on the north tower, you can actually see five people jump out the windows where flames were leaping from those windows. You can actually tell what color slacks they were wearing, what color shirt – you know that type of imaging and that type of clarity. But he just happened to have kept his camera trained on that. He zoomed back out. All of a sudden, here comes streaking in that second plane that impacted the south tower.

Now so far, I’ve looked at every one of the videos there is out there. We’ve analyzed it. And all we’ve been able to come up with is it is a type of plane that has two engines under the wings. But you couldn’t blow it up and actually verify what it was. You couldn’t tell if it was a 737 or a 767. In this new video, we have 39 individual frames of this airplane, as it is closing in from the field of view, you know what the lens is seeing, and impacting the building. Thirty-nine individual stills of this plane. So we have some very good imaging – looking right up at it. And there is some interesting things to disclose about that plane.

Everybody has heard this rumor that it was a – yeah, there have been rumors spread around over the internet, that this was a hologram and it penetrated the south building silently. This guy had his audio turned on and you can hear the jet engines screaming. One of the things that we have been able to ascertain is that you can tell a lot just by the sound of the engines what type of engines they are. That’s one thing we are working on right now.

The second thing is we are analyzing each one of those thirty-nine images. We know exactly where this photographer was standing. So we can measure the base – from the base of the World Trade Center to his footprints. We can measure the height of the impact and calculate the hypotenuse, simple geometry, very accurately. And we are going to superimpose over this particular airplane what a 737 and a 707, modified with two engines instead of four. And also, a 767 looks like. And I think when those people – we’ve already distributed this out. And we’ve got some experts working on what I’ve just described. When people see the answers to that right there in front of their eyes, I think they are going to understand to what extent we’ve all been lied to. And some people in Washington and some people in New York City have an awful lot of answering to do.

JS: Well, your information is on rense.com. There is a section – let me go back to that real quick. There is a section on rense.com that has several different sites and yours is included there. Have you seen any information here about the remote control antennas. And they are saying that they are verified and that would be a planar phase array antenna.

KS: Well there are some people that are working on that. That is not part of our group. It would be that type of antenna that they would have had to have used if this was, in fact, a UAV and not a lightly loaded 767 that flew out of Boston. I think what we are going to find is that these two planes that attacked the World Trade Center were in fact either a 707 where two of the engines had been dropped and they had put a different type of engine on them – to make it look like a 737 or a 767. Or they were, in fact, 737s.

And the simple calculation of that is going to be when we actually superimpose, factored for the exact distance, what a 767 would look like at that elevation above you.

JS: We talked before the program today and when I saw information come out about missiles and missile pods and missiles being fired into the towers. I didn’t buy that because I’ve been around commercial aircraft before. When I was in the military, I was a helicopter mechanic. And I’ve been around fixed aircraft, rotary wing aircraft, and all sorts of aircraft. And what they were saying that the missile pods that were on the bottom of the plane, I took one look at those and I knew that that was the storage area for the landing gear, the bulge on the bottom of the wings where it attaches to the fuselage.

KS: Well, it’s that plus some video enhancement that somebody has played with it. It’s also partially the shadow of the engine on the fuselage. When this plane is coming straight overhead in this new video, it is readily apparent that the only thing hanging under this plane anywhere are the two engines hanging under the wings. There is not a rocket pod of any form or fashion. There is something else – if you remember the one video that showed the plane as kind of a dark matte gray? Is it very clear in this image that this plane was very silver, very shiny, and the morning sunshine is glancing off of it. And it is definitely not as advertised. It makes me wonder now. There are two versions of that film. There is actually one version that is shot at 8 frames a second and then all of a sudden, it jumps to 12 frames a second. And then it goes back to 8 frames a second. Somebody has intentionally gone back in and spliced something in there for somebody to see and somebody to kind of take off in some direction with this information. The raw footage is all at 8 frames a second and has not been touched at all other than copied from the beta version, which is the standard film size that they use for those TV cameras, all the way over to this digital. And we are in the process now of dissecting this digital pixel by pixel, and also frame by frame. We have multiple people, multiple teams doing that right now.

JS: Alright, we’ll take a break here. We’ll take your phone calls today. My guest is Karl Schwarz, author of “One Way Ticket to Crawford Texas.” And folks, we are continuing to pick at the power base’s story that they want us all to believe. We are not going to do that folks because this, in effect, brought the police state into America. They lied about the reasons why we went to war in Iraq and there’s holes in their story…….

BREAK