Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You're Dishonoring The Family Members

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You're Dishonoring The Family Members

You're Dishonoring The Family Members

I'm very tired of seeing people say that to members of this movement.

Let's be clear on what's being said here.

This Administration initially refused to investigate the murder of 3000 people until the family members forced them to.

This Administration underfunded that investigation until the families fought for more.

This Administration originally wanted a man who has warrants out for his arrest in other parts of the world, to lead that investigation, until the family members confronted him, and forced him to resign.

This Administration refused to hand over pertinent documents regarding that investigation.

This Administration initially didn't want anyone from said Administration to testify.

This Administration appointed a self confessed expert at creating "public myths" to direct the entire investigation.

This Administration vetted each and every chapter of a report that was supposedly created in a non-partisan, independent fashion.

This Administration murdered the heroes of 9/11 by telling them the air was safe to breathe, and the water was safe to drink.

This Administration has used the names of the 3000 people that died on 9/11 to start two illegal wars, take away our civil liberties, bankrupt the nation, make fortunes for the corporate elite, torture innocent civilians INCLUDING children... the list goes on and on.

So basically what's being said is that the members of the 9/11 Truth Movement, the people that fight for the sick and dying first responders of 9/11. The people who are fighting for the truth of the attacks so it can NEVER happen again. The people who are trying to help the family members calling for a new investigation into the attacks. The people that are fighting for this very country's future...

Have dishonored the family members more than this Administration?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

werther Guest
    Testify brother!

Quote Originally Posted by werther
    Testify brother!
    Click Here

AuGmENTor Guest
    Jon, that audio is terrific! You should clean it up a bit (just the ambient noise mind you, not the content), and have it load with the index page. That is really powerful! Way to take it up a notch dood.

I don't have a good microphone.

AuGmENTor Guest
    You can either do it with software, or just wrap some cotton balls around it (not to tight or you'll be muffled) Cmon, your wonderful Big Mac aughta be able to do something with it!

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Listenting to you read that while reading that on the thread myself makes me feel like I'm in elementary school or something with those reading tapes.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Wow, when I was in elementary school. casette tapes were an evolving technology. 8 tracks weren't all the way dead yet. Cassetes were cutting edge. Anyone remember the first attempt at DVD's? They were bigger than a dinner plate. You should do it again ala Alex Jones! Really belt it out there. Dood I would howl with laughter to hear you do that. Prolly get good exposure if you video taped it and YouTubed it.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Imagine Alex Jones putting out 9/11 bedtime tapes for kids.

bump