Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Video Hunting: "9/11: Press For Truth"

Good Video Hunting: "9/11: Press For Truth"

Good Video Hunting: '9/11 Press for Truth'

http://www.ctnow.com/movies/hce-vidh...,1840779.story

Larry Williams
    September 14, 2006

The Jersey Girls are wives of 9/11 victims who have pushed relentlessly for an honest explanation of the tragedy that widowed them. "9/11 Press for Truth" (Disinformation Co., 2006) stars the Jersey Girls, but it's not until they relinquish the spotlight that the movie starts dropping bombshells that destroy the credibility of the 9/11 Commission report.

Paul Thompson, a meticulous archivist of 9/11 news coverage, has found evidence - on back pages of major newspapers, and on front pages of reputable newspapers abroad - that, for example, implicates Pakistan in the financing of 9/11. It's also quite possible that the U.S. purposely let Osama bin Laden escape from Afghanistan to Pakistan.

The DVD bonus features include Thompson's congressional testimony dismantling the 9/11 Commission's finding that the military response was ineffectual because the events were so unusual. Not rated.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

werther Guest
    I finally got these videos in today.(press for truth) I have not watched it yet as I refrained from watching it on google until I got the videos. I started to get agitated at about the 2 week line so I wrote cooperative research and asked what gives.
    They apologized and said the delay was due to an unexpected amount of orders. Awesome!

So I am at work and I have the videos sitting on the floor when this salesman from B.J.'s stops by. (B.J's is a warehouse, price club type store)
    Anyway he looked down and saw the videos and said "damn, I just saw that a couple-a-weeks ago at church". At church! I asked him what he thought of it and he said it was really emotional and sad. I asked what he thought about the implications of government conspiracy. He just gave me a look. That look. He's a black guy, I'm a white guy and he gave me the "no shit, when have they not been screwin' us" type of look. Pretty funny.

I will be finally watching this movie tonight. Can't wait!

Tonya Guest
    Wow Werther, that is realy cool news. Thanks for sharing. We all need to hear stories like that to keep us going to keep us motivated. Things are going our way...maybe slowly---but I have faith, and with our conviction--which we ALL have PLENTY of obviously, we will get this to the mainstream.

Awesome.

Yeah, I finally saw it and am purchasing it soon as well. Definately have to buy it.

--i wonder who approached his church about it and how they approached it...interesting idea..good idea!

werther Guest
    yeah the guy was pretty cool. He was naming other 'documentaries' as well. The one he raved about the most was one showing all the subliminal messages in music. And how teen pregnancy rose 70% or something among people who listened to Color Me Badd! I let him talk because I really don't give a shit and you never know what you might learn or where you'll learn it.

Near the end of our conversation he said "so you really have an open mind, thats great!", at which I wanted to say "yeah, you know I really don't care if gays want to get married, I support it", but why start an argument?

Laura Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Good Video Hunting: '9/11 Press for Truth'

http://www.ctnow.com/movies/hce-vidh...,1840779.story

Larry Williams
    September 14, 2006

The Jersey Girls are wives of 9/11 victims who have pushed relentlessly for an honest explanation of the tragedy that widowed them. "9/11 Press for Truth" (Disinformation Co., 2006) stars the Jersey Girls, but it's not until they relinquish the spotlight that the movie starts dropping bombshells that destroy the credibility of the 9/11 Commission report.

Paul Thompson, a meticulous archivist of 9/11 news coverage, has found evidence - on back pages of major newspapers, and on front pages of reputable newspapers abroad - that, for example, implicates Pakistan in the financing of 9/11. It's also quite possible that the U.S. purposely let Osama bin Laden escape from Afghanistan to Pakistan.

The DVD bonus features include Thompson's congressional testimony dismantling the 9/11 Commission's finding that the military response was ineffectual because the events were so unusual. Not rated.
    This is amazing! I was just coming onto the board to tell everyone about this DVD! IT'S AN EYE OPENER!! MANY THINGS I WAS NOT AWARE OF! AND OUR OWN JONATHAN GOLD GOT CREDIT!! (much deserved I must say!)
    EVERYONE GO GET THIS DVD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura
    This is amazing! I was just coming onto the board to tell everyone about this DVD! IT'S AN EYE OPENER!! MANY THINGS I WAS NOT AWARE OF! AND OUR OWN JONATHAN GOLD GOT CREDIT!! (much deserved I must say!)
    EVERYONE GO GET THIS DVD!!
    Thanks. I didn't do any of the work though.

Well, I didn't do any of the work putting the movie together, but I've done my fair share of work, that's for sure.

Laura Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Well, I didn't do any of the work putting the movie together, but I've done my fair share of work, that's for sure.
    I know you do.....that's why we love you!

Thanks.

werther Guest
    Yes I finally watched it last night. I think this video is perfect. No problems whatsoever. It sights only a few points that we all know very well, but it goes into great detail with each of them. I think it is brilliantly crafted.

Loose change 2 is what really got me going in the beginning, but I have one of those paranoid, question authority, whatever personalities. I think this (Press for Truth) video puts everything into perspective and it will open a lot of eyes. We have to get this out there! I am calling all my local theatres today!! I think if you have not already you should do the same. (as of right now this film is not screening anywhere near my hick-ass homestead)