Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which celebrities are aware that 911 was an inside job

beltman713 Guest
    your response would indicate you are a paid government poster
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty
    my previous post referred to beltman
    Yes, I'm a paid government poster and you should seek treatment.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    Yes, I'm a paid government poster and you should seek treatment.
    Cmon man, give the nOOb a break. That's always your first answer, seek treatment. You told ME that a couple of times...

beltman713 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Cmon man, give the nOOb a break. That's always your first answer, seek treatment. You told ME that a couple of times...
    I did?

Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Seek treatment.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    I did?
    I don't remember it. I could be wrong. I don't see EVERYTHING that happens on this board.

AuGmENTor Guest
    i don't have a link off hand but they will do it covertly

they have been carrying out depopulation to some extent on a continued basis but in order to get the population down to around a billion, there needs to be some large scale methods

i think the NWO elites, who i have concluded are just resident extraterrestrials who came to this planet and gentically engineered humans, needed human help to rebuild their underground infrastructure that got destroyed in the last 12000 years during the time of atlantis.

method number one will be thru vaccines. have you noticed the many states passing mandatory vaccination bills. wisconsin has a ten thousand dollar fine and imprisonment for refusal. after they take you to prison, you will be forcibly vaccinated.

all these articles about bird flu, sars etc are nothing more than propaganda meant to condition and scare people into taking vaccines. no doubt they could create a fake biological threat thru chemical means initially and thru a vaccination cause a disease and death to spread

the bill and melinda gates foundation with just another covert depopulation agenda. they are also using their nonprofit status to buy up the world tax free. warren buffet has also on board with the agenda

the casualties of vaccines has been enormous. it probably goes into the hundreds of million or billions. it was behind the explosion of chronic diseases

let's go over a list of other things

putting the neuro-toxin fluoride in the drinking water
    allowing untested GM food to be sold
    adopting CODEX laws
    giving vaccines to babies
    putting bacteria and viruses on meats
    GM foods will allow more toxic foods to be designed to slowly kill us
    manufactured and designed diseases .i.e. indians got killed off this way
    manufactured wars
    large scale extermination camps
    manufacture natural events with technology i.e. earth quakes, weather control
    manufactured starvation
    crop failures. i think the irish potato famine was manufactured

the medical industry complex is just another weapon the pentagon uses against the population

the katrina hurricane casualties was caused by the government blowing up the levees

most pharmaceutical drugs are dangerous
    conventional cancer treatment using chemo and radiation
    FDA closing down alternative health treatment
    Medical Boards attacking alternative health doctors

economically ...

fiat money system allows the elite to create as much money as they want
    the cashless society allows the government to control what an individual can buy
    buying up water supply
    shortages on earth are manufactured by the elites

the politically naive will never know what hit them.

i don't think this depopulation is anything new. i think it has probably occurred many times on this planet.
    You're causing a bit of a row, my friend... You may wish to consider a more subtle aproach, than to come in here slinging accusations like so much confetti. Also: Until you put up a few links to substantiate your extreme set of beliefs, you can just go fold up another tinfoil hat.

i think the NWO elites, who i have concluded are just resident extraterrestrials who came to this planet and gentically engineered humans, needed human help to rebuild their underground infrastructure that got destroyed in the last 12000 years during the time of atlantis.
    Please refrain from promoting "UFO theories" in the 9/11 Truther Forum. Thank you.

qwerty Guest
    they are even trying to kill soldiers

The US politicians are accessories to treason with cover up of gulf war syndrome caused mostly thru vaccinations

that has disabled over 400,000 veterans

insiders at the VA put the death casualties 10 years ago between 25,000 to 40,000

28 countries participated in the GWS cover up

most of the soldiers who come out of Iraq alive will probably die from DU side effects

the DU side effects and other toxins on the population in those areas will devastate the population

Still too many youth are not educated because their parents stay political retards thruout their lives

Saddam Hussein had been a long time CIA agent put in power by the CIA

The Iran leaders, just like the original khomeini, are NWO puppets who will help kill off their own populations

Unless people wake up to the mass betrayal of their leaders, the NWO will likely be successful

qwerty Guest
    > Please refrain from promoting "UFO theories" in the 9/11 Truther Forum.

that's a good point

i only made that comment because most people don't understand the big picture and problem of what we are up against

> Please refrain from promoting "UFO theories" in the 9/11 Truther Forum.

that's a good point

i only made that comment because most people don't understand the big picture and problem of what we are up against
    Or choose to "believe" the "big picture" that some subscribe to.