Thread: More proof of secondary explosives

somebigguy Guest

More proof of secondary explosives

Take a look at this video, it's freaking amazing:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...reevidence.htm

I've watched it three times now, and I don't see an explosion on the right side...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Now that I watch it again, I see the guy taking the hit, but that could be anything...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Really?? You don't see the puff of smoke where the guy was waving his shirt?

EmceeSoze Guest
    I've always contented that the people trapped above the damage in the upper floors of WTC1 were butchered by secondary blasts and deliberately set fires.

The fires are too spread out - were the fecking floors made of wood or something????
    The fires show different intesities in different locations - the hole from the plane isn't spewing much but near the top and around the other side, things are burnin hot as feck!

I believe the upper portion was softened up by smaller demo charges so that when the collapse was initiated, the upper portion would pulverised to dust long before the whole sequence was completed - how else can I explain that the very mass that led to the government's pancake collapse was gone before it hit the ground/debris pile?

How nice of those fuckers to close the roof-top deck that day

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EmceeSoze
    I've always contented that the people trapped above the damage in the upper floors of WTC1 were butchered by secondary blasts and deliberately set fires.

The fires are too spread out - were the fecking floors made of wood or something????
    The fires show different intesities in different locations - the hole from the plane isn't spewing much but near the top and around the other side, things are burnin hot as feck!

I believe the upper portion was softened up by smaller demo charges so that when the collapse was initiated, the upper portion would pulverised to dust long before the whole sequence was completed - how else can I explain that the very mass that led to the government's pancake collapse was gone before it hit the ground/debris pile?

i always wondered why they didn't send helicopters to the top of the towers.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EmceeSoze

Didn't you hear, the fire moved from beam to beam throughout the building, softening all beams so the building could collapse completely within its own footprint.

Also, have you gotten into PKPs pants yet?