Thread: Did Middle-Eastern families flee U.S. homes before attacks?

FallenArchangel Guest

Did Middle-Eastern families flee U.S. homes before attacks?

Greetings,

I'm hoping that someone can provide some info on my question. I'll try to make my story short and brief but any info and/or response would be appreciated.

Does anyone have any info on the rumors about people of Middle Eastern descent living in the U.S. being forwarned in the weeks prior to 9/11 and abruptly moving? I ask because it happened to me and after I have provided this info to a federal agent at least three weeks before 9/11 and twice after with no response. I will preface this by stating that everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty but this smells like crap. Here's my story:

I live in Tampa and directly across the street lived a Middle Eastern women who had three children and a middle-aged man (I don't know what the hell he was to her, so I don't want to assume it was her boyfriend). Her only son attended school with my son, so they were good friends and her son was always in our home, playing video games and such. As early as February 2001, the son and his sister (who came over on occasion) started telling my kids that they were moving soon. Being nice and conversational, I asked them when and where. They said they didn't know but they knew definitely that they would be moving. This went on until the start of summer that year, when they started saying it was going to be real soon.

Now, although the kids were over at our house playing all the time, I didn't really socialize with their parents. Just "hi" and "good morning" when we saw each other outside. One day, a dumpster was delivered to their home, positioned on the front lawn. I couldn't figure out what they needed such a large dumpster. The size is the equivalent of theones they use when they demo the inside of a building and toss the sheetrock out the window into the bin below. The size of their home is the equivalent of my home, a little over 1500 sq. ft. I thought that I was just being over supsicious and put it out of my head until a few days later. I got up one morning to find a Ryder truck parked next to my home, in front of an empty lot right next door. Now, this may not be right but I was living in NY in 1993 when the WTC was attacked the first time. I told my husband that I felt something was not right and he agreed but we did not have anything to offer anyone but our suspicions. This is where things start getting interesting.

Yeah, I became suspicious and kept tabs on that truck. I never saw them load anything into it until one night I heard them loading the truck. Then I heard them again the next night. It would be a different times but it was always at night. The only way I could see what they were doing was to stand on my front lawn, which would let them know I was watching them. So, I had my suspicions but no proof of anything. I didn't ask the kids about the truck, other than "Is it yours?" which they replied it was. I kept watching them over the month of August and the dumpster was filled with so much material, it appeared that they tore out all the walls in the house and put up new ones. Then, around the second or third week, I started noticing the visitors.

Now, I lived across the street from them for about one year and never once did I ever see anyone visit their home. Now, they had cars parked in their driveway almost every other day. The women visiting we dressed in traditional Middle Eastern gear, the men in dress shirts and slacks. They would leave in all their cars, leaving their son and daughter to hang out with us while they were gone. They would just show up at my door and say they needed to hang out for awhile. Once again, I turn to my husband and said that this is out of the norm for them. Then came the Budget van. I came home one day and the dumpster was gone. In its place was a Budget van (parked in front of their home). The Ryder truck is still parked by my house and neither my husband or I had ever seen them go into that truck during the day, with the exception of one night, when we were returning home rather late, the man who lived across the street was by the truck with some of those other guys I saw before visiting. They hustled back across the street as we turned into our driveway.

I came to the conclusion that I rather be wrong about them than be right and do nothing, so the last week of August, I told a friend of ours, who was (and still is) a federal agent of what I saw over the summer. He was passive about the information, so I didn't push it. Let's jump the the first week of September 2001.

The morning of September 6th, I saw the son outside playing withis sister. It was a school day, so I was curious as to why they were not in school but I minded my own business. The Ryder truck and Budget van was still on the street. I left my house to go pick up my kids from school and when I came back, there was stuff all over my lawn. Lamps, boxes of food, dishes, all sorts of stuff. The kind of stuff you leave out when you pack up for a move. All in good condition. There were also some personal papers mixed in with this stuff, like they were in the bottom of the box and they didn't notice. It wasn't trash. No cars in their driveway. No Ryder truck. No Budget van. Poof. Gone. They never told my kids that they were moving that week or even that day and they hung out together almost every day. I started freaking and told my husband something was up. And he agreed. As they events started unfolding on 9/11, he turned to me and said, "Do you think they knew?" I replied, "What the hell did you think I was bitching about?"

The following day, I contacted the local FBI office and gave them the info I had. Of course, things were pretty busy and they said they would call me back or come by to get the docs I had (along with the stuff they left me were partial credit card numbers on receipts for material purchased at Lowe's that they returned). I heard nothing. About two weeks later, I contact the same agent and I asked if this was going to be looked into to or can I toss all that stuff they left behind (I didn't know if they wanted it). He asked me for the guy's name who lived there. Since I only knew the kids and the mother, I told him I didn't have that info but a for sale sign went up on the property a few days prior. He asked me to find out who the realtor was and such. It sounded as if he wanted me to do his legwork for him. I told him no. I wasn't going to start knocking on doors. On what authority could I do that? I wasn't with the feds. I never heard from the FBI on this. Now you're thinking "so, what?" Here's where it gets even stranger.

In December 2002, around Christmas, there was a knock on my door. I opened the door to see the two kids from across the street. Each was carrying a balloon, one for my daughter and one for my son. Their mother stayed in the car and they said they only had a few minutes to say hi. I asked them where they moved and why did they leave so quickly. They looked at each other and stated they moved to Philadelphia and left it at that. I was raised in Philly, so I started asking them questions about the city but they couldn't answer them, like "have you ever been over the blue bridge into Philly?" Anyone whose been to Philly know that there is a blue bridge from Camden to Philly. Anyhow, after ten minutes, they said they had to go and disappear. I thought the whole thing was strange but I left it alone. The feds wasn't interested, so why should I keep looking into it. I put it out of my head. Until next Christmas. The same thing happens again. A knock on the door around Christmas. This time, they stayed for 15 minutes because they were dropped off and their mother took off. And again the following Christmas season. But this time, something wierd happened.

It was the same thing. A really short visit with my kids. I had stopped asking them questions after the first visit. But this time, the following morning after the kids visited, I left my home earlier than usual to find their mother's "companion" parked in the street in front of my house. He is going through the mailbox of the house they moved out of three years prior. He saw me come out of my house and he ran around the car, into the driver's seat and sped away. That was 2004. And, can you believe that they CAME BACK AGAIN in 2005?

Now, I have three theories. One, Raytheon flew some members of the Bin Laden family out of Tampa. I was able to completely throw that out of the equation because they keep coming back every year at the same time and I know that they must still be in the States because of the visits. Two, the mother's "companion" was into something that gave them the knowledge that there was a pending attack. I don't want to accuse an innocent man of anything but there were too many iffy things about him. Also, around the same time in August, one of the hijackers was denied entry at Orlando International Airport. Orlando is just a hop on the highway from Tampa and I saw several men I had never seen before visitng their home the month before the attacks. The Budget van they had was a passenger van with windows that could seat at least nine people. There were only five living in that house. Third, the woman was divorced from a military man, possibly in the Air Force (Macdill in in our backyard. C-130s are always flying overhead.) He could've gotten than info internally and passed it along to her. The kids were his. She didn't have any children from the man she was living with. Theories two and three proves to me that there was advanced knowledge of the attacks and everything that has been shown and told to me about 9/11 is suspect.

Okay...that's my nutty, kooky "conspiracy theory" contribution. So, back to my question: were there Middle Eastern families that abruptly fled their homes prior to the attacks? And what should I do if they show up again this year? I already busted the man digging in a mailbox at an address he hadn't lived at for years. That's a federal offense. Could it be that there is some sort of "contact" he receives at that address around the same time every year, hence, the visits? What is your take on this?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Never heard this. But hello sir!

Holla back

FallenArchangel Guest
    I heard rumors about this in the weeks after the attacks but I could never find a published report to support it. Based on what I experienced, the conclusion I have come to is that they knew as early as February 2001 something was going to happen. How is it that two elementary school kids had knowledge of a pending event and NOT EVEN OUR MILITARY knew?!? We spend trillions in defense and twenty guys in a cave with box cutters and plastic knives managed to penetrate every line of defense the United States has? Is it really that easy? If so, how come we haven't had some sort of revolution attempt in this country if all it takes is a $20 trip to Home Depot? I've got a caulking gun! Let's take over New Jersey!

Either their mother was tipped off by her ex-husband, who is retired military, or she had knowledge of the planned attacks through those involved and ran just before they were executed. But either way, I gave the Feds all of this information and they never bothered to follow up on it. It doesn't sit right. Not one bit. I think our government was able to intercept the hijacking of the planes that flew into the towers by planting our "own people" on those flights, to make sure the attacks were carried out. I also believe that the government has advance knowledge of the dates, hence, the time and opportunity to plant explosives in WTC 1, WTC 2 and WTC 7 (as a bonus). Why were the passenger on the WTC flights were handcuffed when that wasn't the case (supposedly) with the other flights? As far as United 93, we either blew that one out of the sky or that was a plant by us. There's no way a plane made that hole in the ground. And if it did, where is the wreckage? As far as the Pentagon, we either took control of that plane or it was a missile. But, then again, where's the wreckage of the plane? It would be easy for us to put plants on the planes as regular passengers. If two schoolkids knew something was going down, then THEY KNEW. There's more to my theory but that's the jist of it.

amman254 Guest
    there were also stories about kids in schools, either drawing pictures of burning towers, or mentioning to their teachers pre 911, about burning towers, or something like that...

FallenArchangel Guest
    I heard those stories, too but never has there been a follow-up in the media tracing those stories to an actual source. I guess that's because they want to give those stories the illusion of an "urban legend". With the proximity of Tampa to MacDill Air Force Base and all the Florida / 9-11 connections with the alleged hijackers, I've made up my mind. Except for the "privileged" few, we Americans were thrown on the sacrificial altar for further the governement's agenda of embedding themselves in the Middle East by ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

aceace Guest
    The Govt knew everything that was going on and the FBI (some of them) were obviously in on it. Whether or not highjackers were ever on the plane is irrelevent at this point. Prior knowledge is a foregone conclusion in my book. The FBI had no interest in your story, they had no interest in arresting anyone. Moussaiou was a scapegoat and was probably made a sweetheart deal of some kind to do what he did. I think whats more interesting is that your in Florida, where Jeb happens to be dictator. Anything that happens there can be easily covered up. I would guesstimate that most of the cia shipments of drugs is coming through FL.