Thread: How will you wackos explain awaiting the Bin Laden tape

lawmanbrooklyn Guest

How will you wackos explain awaiting the Bin Laden tape

Ok, can’t wait to hear your explanation. Here is bin Laden hugging and preparing their massacre on tape and you weirdos will blame George Bush. If Bush did it don’t you think he would have feigned some action rather than sitting with those kids for a few minutes.

The WTC was guareded by the Port Authority police. I suppose they just stood by as explosives were placed on each store.Explosives that decimated their ranks.

As far as air cover, don’t you know the military abandoned New York decades ago? When I was a kid, we had a naval air station in Brooklyn, a huge navy yard, and several active army bases. They are all gone, chased out by lefties. When the navy tried to put a battleship in NY harbor in the 80's, again, all the leftists were opposed. By the way, they have anti aircraft very capable of shooting down planes.

But of course, even DIck Cheney was reluctant to give the shoot down order. There was not nearly enough time to make that massive paradigm shift. Namely, that passenger planes could be shot down with civilians on board.

Your bunch also questioned those cell phone calls. I too wondered about that. Why don’t you directly confront the grieving families and call them liars?

As far as this controlled explosions, please read the literature written BEFORE the attack. The building was designed to go down pancake style. IF it was an explosion, why wouldn’t they design it to send the towers toppling! It would have been more spectacular.

And assuming those evil fat cat republicans did all this, why did they let thousands of those bond traders and wall streeters perish? Arent they in bed with those guys?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmanbrooklyn
    Ok, can’t wait to hear your explanation. Here is bin Laden hugging and preparing their massacre on tape and you weirdos will blame George Bush. If Bush did it don’t you think he would have feigned some action rather than sitting with those kids for a few minutes.

The WTC was guareded by the Port Authority police. I suppose they just stood by as explosives were placed on each store.Explosives that decimated their ranks.

As far as air cover, don’t you know the military abandoned New York decades ago? When I was a kid, we had a naval air station in Brooklyn, a huge navy yard, and several active army bases. They are all gone, chased out by lefties. When the navy tried to put a battleship in NY harbor in the 80's, again, all the leftists were opposed. By the way, they have anti aircraft very capable of shooting down planes.

But of course, even DIck Cheney was reluctant to give the shoot down order. There was not nearly enough time to make that massive paradigm shift. Namely, that passenger planes could be shot down with civilians on board.

Your bunch also questioned those cell phone calls. I too wondered about that. Why don’t you directly confront the grieving families and call them liars?

As far as this controlled explosions, please read the literature written BEFORE the attack. The building was designed to go down pancake style. IF it was an explosion, why wouldn’t they design it to send the towers toppling! It would have been more spectacular.

And assuming those evil fat cat republicans did all this, why did they let thousands of those bond traders and wall streeters perish? Arent they in bed with those guys?
    Why not go do some homework my friend. And tone down what you call people around here, OK fuck-wad? Anyone here will be happy to debate you and take a few feet off the legs on your horse. But we stay away from personal attacks. Watch who you call a wierdo.

AuGmENTor Guest
    And I didn't even SEE the title. So you lable people wackos who don't share your beliefs? Alot of us would consider YOU a nut-job for believing the spoon-fed media bullshit YOU choose to belive. But none of us would call you that. Instead, we'd do it politely. This isn't one of your I scream the loudest so I win BB's. Heres an idea, moron: Lets get together and do lunch, and debate this personally. I really doubt you'll call me anything but sir to my face. I'm from NY too, so what's good? Oh, and are you a COP? Or a wannabe? That's not a problem at all. So, you're a DOUBLE part of the problem. Yeah, we really should talk, we prolly know some of the same people...

beltman713 Guest
    Actually, the company owned by George Bush's brother, provided security for the World Trade Center up to the day of September 11th, 2001.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    Actually, the company owned by George Bush's brother, provided security for the World Trade Center up to the day of September 11th, 2001.
    I think this jackass just came to say his piece. I don't think he'll be back. Coward

beltman713 Guest
    I didn't think any building was designed to fall down or collapse.
    Anyway, if it just collapsed pancake style, there would have been a huge stack of concrete floors stacked one right on top of another. The concrete in both towers was completely pulverized. Concrete is usually only pulverized as a result of high explosives.

beltman713 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    I think this jackass just came to say his piece. I don't think he'll be back. Coward
    No, I don't think he will be back either.

AuGmENTor Guest
    And even IF the pancake collapse was engineered into those buildings, it does not explain how they came down at the same speed as a bowling ball dropped from the top of one of them. 10 seconds... c'mon, think about that. That means that the falling floors met NO resistance from the floors below them. Sounds like a distinct case of thermiteitis to me.... But then again, I'm no doctor.

Eckolaker Guest
    Don't let this asshat mess with you.

Expect many people to come here(on assignment) and try and stir us up. Create chaos within our ranks.

They come here with their "straw-man" arguements only to annoy.
    I doubt this guy is a cop. The NY cops I know feel the same we do.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker
    Don't let this asshat mess with you.

Expect many people to come here(on assignment) and try and stir us up. Create chaos within our ranks.

They come here with their "straw-man" arguements only to annoy.
    I doubt this guy is a cop. The NY cops I know feel the same we do.
    Yeah, I know quite a few of them. You could say we spilled the same blood in the same mud once upon a time. ALOT of them are on board with this. I had the disturbing thought tha he could be a.... gasp, lawyer!