Ok, can’t wait to hear your explanation. Here is bin Laden hugging and preparing their massacre on tape and you weirdos will blame George Bush. If Bush did it don’t you think he would have feigned some action rather than sitting with those kids for a few minutes.

The WTC was guareded by the Port Authority police. I suppose they just stood by as explosives were placed on each store.Explosives that decimated their ranks.

As far as air cover, don’t you know the military abandoned New York decades ago? When I was a kid, we had a naval air station in Brooklyn, a huge navy yard, and several active army bases. They are all gone, chased out by lefties. When the navy tried to put a battleship in NY harbor in the 80's, again, all the leftists were opposed. By the way, they have anti aircraft very capable of shooting down planes.

But of course, even DIck Cheney was reluctant to give the shoot down order. There was not nearly enough time to make that massive paradigm shift. Namely, that passenger planes could be shot down with civilians on board.

Your bunch also questioned those cell phone calls. I too wondered about that. Why don’t you directly confront the grieving families and call them liars?

As far as this controlled explosions, please read the literature written BEFORE the attack. The building was designed to go down pancake style. IF it was an explosion, why wouldn’t they design it to send the towers toppling! It would have been more spectacular.

And assuming those evil fat cat republicans did all this, why did they let thousands of those bond traders and wall streeters perish? Arent they in bed with those guys?