Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Had A Theory...

I Had A Theory...

I Had A Theory

And I wanted to see if it stood up to scrutiny.

Norman Mineta stated during his testimony before the 9/11 Commission:

"During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President, "The plane is 50 miles out." "The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to "the plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the Vice President, "Do the orders still stand?" And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"

During this testimony, Lee Hamilton made sure that Norman Mineta eventually "agreed" that the order was a "Shoot-Down" order.

MR. HAMILTON: Let me see if I understand. The plane that was headed toward the Pentagon and was some miles away, there was an order to shoot that plane down.

MR. MINETA: Well, I don't know that specifically, but I do know that the airplanes were scrambled from Langley or from Norfolk, the Norfolk area. But I did not know about the orders specifically other than listening to that other conversation.

MR. HAMILTON: But there very clearly was an order to shoot commercial aircraft down.

MR. MINETA: Subsequently I found that out.

As you can see, Norman Mineta didn't find out until later that it was a "Shoot-Down" order. We have no idea what that order was. The "young man" was never brought before the 9/11 Commission that I know of. If he was, it wasn't mentioned in the 9/11 Report.

The biggest question I have about this part in Norman Mineta's testimony is why would the "young man" feel the need to run in and out of the room if he was given a "Shoot-Down" order?

I would think, and if you're in the military, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I would think that if the "young man" was given a "Shoot-Down" order, he would wait for confirmation of the shoot-down, and then go tell Cheney about it.

He wouldn't run in and out of the room, finally asking if the orders still stood would he? The very question itself indicates that whatever the orders were, he questioned them.

I have speculated in the past that the order he questioned was in fact, a "Stand-Down" order. It made sense because the plane was never intercepted, and ultimately crashed into the Pentagon.

The problem with that theory is that the young man questioned the orders at 10 miles out. Would they have been able to stop the plane with an intercept with such short notice? I don't think so. I could be wrong.

The other possibility for a "Stand-Down" is for the Pentagon's defenses. Whatever they may have been at the time. According to April Gallup, the Pentagon had missile batteries. According to Wayne Madsen, the Pentagon didn't have missile batteries at the time, but did have what are known as "Phalanx Close-In Weapon System (CIWS)." According to WorldNetDaily, the Pentagon didn't have any defenses.

Defense Department officials actually considered a terrorist scenario in which Islamic fundamentalist martyrs crashed planes into the otherwise impregnable Pentagon, but they ruled out countermeasures, such as anti-aircraft batteries and radar, as too costly and too dangerous to surrounding residential areas, a senior Pentagon official specializing in counterterrorism told WorldNetDaily in an exclusive interview.

If the Pentagon, America's Military Headquarters, is undefended, then I would certainly fire whoever is in charge of the Pentagon's security.

Some have speculated that the reason they won't release the Pentagon's video tapes is because they may show the Pentagon's defenses being activated, and that's "classified".

Anyway, back to the "young man". If the order he received that he questioned was not a "Shoot-Down" order, and was not a "Stand-Down" order, then what kind of order was it?

Some of you may remember former state secretary of the German Federal Ministry of Defense (1976-1980), and former Minister of Research and Technology (1980-1982) Andreas Von Bulow.

He once said:

"The Americans had developed a method in the 1970s, whereby they could rescue hijacked planes by intervening into the computer piloting [automatic pilot system]."

According to Joe Vialls, it was DARPA who was contracted to develop this technology.

I've never been able to verify that this technology was developed. My whole theory can fall apart right here. It does make sense though considering 3 planes were simulateously hijacked on September 12th, 1970.

However... what if the "young man" was questioning an order to guide Flight 77 into the Pentagon? We all remember hearing how Cheney had at his disposal technology that superceded everything else that day.

If Cheney was the "Maestro", then maybe he was in charge of those "Live Fly" drills from the PEOC. What if the "young man" simply used whatever technology he was using to take over the "hijacked" aircraft, and guide it into the Pentagon?

Or...

Perhaps the "young man" was in communication with those who were in control?

My theory is essentially, he was questioning whether or not to guide Flight 77 into the Pentagon.

Feel free to blast this theory to shreds.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

I'm going for scrutiny that doesn't consist of, "It was a missile..."

Joe Vialls is dead by the way. I don't know how he died... apparently he was sick.

Tonya Guest
    Hmmm..., I don't know Jon. Good questions.
    I don't have any helpful thoughts on it at this time though.
    It is very curious as to what exactly this young man was questioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya
    Hmmm..., I don't know Jon. Good questions.
    I don't have any helpful thoughts on it at this time though.
    It is very curious as to what exactly this young man was questioning.
    Yep... He was obviously very intent on letting Cheney know exactly where the plane was.

If Cheney was the "Maestro", then maybe he was in charge of those "Live Fly" drills from the PEOC.

aceace Guest
    Mr. Jon.... your theory sounds very plausible. I agree with it. Soldiers are taught to follow orders under any circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by aceace
    Mr. Jon.... your theory sounds very plausible. I agree with it. Soldiers are taught to follow orders under any circumstance.
    No criticism at all?

werther Guest
    I never thought of comandeering via the auto-pilot. That at least makes perfect sense. For christ sake of course they could do that. It would be so easy to implement.....especially now (1990s and on). I swear, if they didn't have such a 'safety' precaution in place then that is criminal in and of itself.

If you really want critical analysis of your theory then post it on blogger! lol

Quote Originally Posted by werther
    I never thought of comandeering via the auto-pilot. That at least makes perfect sense. For christ sake of course they could do that. It would be so easy to implement.....especially now (1990s and on). I swear, if they didn't have such a 'safety' precaution in place then that is criminal in and of itself.

If you really want critical analysis of your theory then post it on blogger! lol
    I've sent it out to the experts.