Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Toronto Sun Shamefully Says "We Should Nuke Iran"

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chana3812
    Strong in economic terms I meant
    That is also because we PAID for that shit. That was the start of income taxes my friends. They figured if each American family paid 600 dollars or so, they could rebuild it for them (war reparations) But it wasn't fair for every family to pay 600 dollars, so they invented a sliding scale, which based your families amount on your income. Well, it was so lucrative, they decided they'd be pretty damn stupid NOT to keep doing it. We let them (well. our grandparents did, anyway) and they never stopped. Pre-1945, there was no such thing as income taxes. The internal revenue service was origionally incepted to keep track of the internal finances of the US government. NOT of ours. But they slid right into the job, and no one said shit. Well, maybe they did, but there was limited communications, so I guess it was a bit easier for them back then. Which may be why they'd really like this pesky internet shut down...

beltman713 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chana3812
    Strong in economic terms I meant
    I heard the guy wanting to replace the current prime minister, in Japan, wants to change that. He wants Japan to start building their military up again.

pigboy666 Guest
    I say Iran should be allowed to develope nuclear weapons and power. If they're smart enough to build the bomb, they're smart enough to know the consequences.

Michael Coren is a Jack-Ass for suggesting the USA should use small yield tactical nukes against Iran. This guy is famous for writing columns designed to get a rise out of people. I stopped reading articles by Coren 5 years ago because he is so full of shit. Michael Coren is no better that Sean Hannity.