Thread: Michael Wolsey Interviews Kevin Ryan - Audio Inside

Michael Wolsey Interviews Kevin Ryan - Audio Inside

Michael Wolsey Interviews Kevin Ryan

Audio
    Click Here

Visibility 9-11 welcomes to the program Kevin Ryan. Kevin is a former Site Manager working for Underwriters Laboratories, the company which certified the steel which was used in the construction of the World Trade Center twin towers. UL was also contracted by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) to conduct tests of floor model assemblies of the WTC during their investigation on the trade center collapses. Kevin blew the whistle in November of 2004 with his letter to the director of the NIST investigation, Frank Gayle, raising questions about the outcome of the findings of the investigation. Kevin was subsequently fired in retaliation and has since been a force in exposing the fraud of September 11th. Kevin is a member of Scholars for 9-11 Truth and co-editor at the Journal of 9-11 Studies.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Very good interview this week.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    I listened to it, but the kids were drivin me batshit, so I couldn't pay attention. I'll hit it up again soon.

beltman713 Guest
    I sort of zoned out while I was listening to this. Both of these guys are hard to listen to.

I do know the UL guy was saying that they were trying their best to get these models to fail, the way they wanted them to fail. He said something about the temps, in the model fires, being way higher than the actual WTC fires were and the models still wouldn't collapse. He said then they started disconnecting the floor trusses from the outer vertical beams to get the models to fail.