Thread: Confessions Of A Controlled Demolition Convert

Confessions Of A Controlled Demolition Convert

Confessions of a Controlled Demolition Convert
    …. And why I now believe the WTC was demolished.

http://oldamericancentury.com/albanese_010.htm

(Gold9472: I have believed at least WTC7 was demolished for a while. I think someone made a movie once that had the WTC7 collapse next to another collapse of a building about the same size. After watching both of them fall side by side, in what looked to be a mirror image of each other, I was pretty much convinced. Then, when Dr. Griffin came out with his "Explosive Testimonies" piece, that pretty much clinched it for me.

However...

You will never hear me talk about Controlled Demolition with someone from the get-go. The reason is, when I talk to someone "new" regarding 9/11 Truth, or I'm put into a position where a lot of people will hear what I say (radio, TV, etc...), I don't want to come across as "crazy". I want people to listen to what I have to say without writing me off as some "nut".

People within the movement have to remember that the majority of people we're trying to reach, haven't even considered that we were lied to, let alone that elements of our Government were complicit in the attacks.

The less "crazy" we sound, the better.

Someone said recently that "my evidence" is the bridge to everyday people. When this person said that, they were referring to the articles I've posted. That is "my evidence" according to them. I thought about what that meant. The articles that I post are generally from somewhat reputable (if you can call the mainstream media that today) news sources.

In other words, I use the very same medium that "they" use to brainwash us, to educate the people about 9/11. I've always found that this simple technique, works best.)

By. John Albanese
    8/29/2006

“Were the twin towers, and/or building 7, of the World Trade Center complex brought down by controlled demolition?”

This has been the question I’ve been asked to respond to at each and every forum and speaking engagement that I have participated in over the last several years. Regardless of the fact that my speaking engagements usually coincide with public showings of my film “Everybody’s Gotta Learn Sometime” which deals with much of the heavily censored history associated with 9/11 – with nothing at all to do with controlled demolition – it would appear that my personal opinions on this matter remains important to much of my audience. Despite my lack of expertise on this subject, it would appear that my audience demands that I publicly take a position on controlled demolition.

For years I have explained to my 9/11 compatriots that I am agnostic on the issue. Possessing no advanced degrees in physics or structural engineering, I never felt that my opinions were relevant. And while I might document historical events associated with 9/11 in my films, the job of expressing opinions on the issue of complex and catastrophic building failures, physics and engineering, was simply not within the realm of my particular area of expertise, therefore rendering my opinions on the matter as insignificant and in many respects inappropriate.

Many within the 9/11 Truth movement regarded this sense of humility as betrayal, accusing me of attempting to censor “the truth” and not towing the party line on controlled demolition.

Some of the accusation went even further.

David Ray Griffin and Moral Responsibility
    I am in the process of reading David Ray Griffin’s newest book “Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11” for the second time. Apart from outlining the evidence of U.S. government complicity in the attacks of 9/11, this book also challenges its audience to understand the “demonic forces” ever-present in world events. Taking this discussion out of the realm of mythology and rejecting the fundamentalist evangelical approach to theology, Griffin makes a very eloquent case for viewing USA foreign policy, global warming trends and humanity’s sordid history of “War Systems” from a realist’s standpoint - as a product our own intellectual creaturely creativity - in direct conflict with the divine.

I have come to the conclusion, after reading this book, and reviewing USA foreign policy in Guatemala, and Iran, and Indonesia, and Vietnam, and Cuba, and Chile, and on and on and on, that advanced degrees in physics and structural engineering is not necessary to read the obvious writings on the wall.

And, if we wait DECADES (as we did with all of these other crimes) to determine the horrible truth – that YES the USA did indeed orchestrate terrorist attacks all over the world, for over a century, as a tool of imperial design – and if we WAIT decades for the ultimate evidence to emerge, as it has now, that the USA has launched one false flag operation after another throughout its sordid history – and if we WAIT decades for the books to be thrown open and the government to finally admit its guilt (as it has done now with its crimes against humanity that are now long buried in our history, for which no one living can now be held accountable),…. it will be too late.

All evidence points at 9/11 as a false flag operation. And all evidence appears to point at the controlled demolition of 3 buildings in the WTC complex, for the following reasons:
    • There are simply too many eyewitness accounts from members of our emergency services – police and firemen – of multiple explosions occurring in rapid succession immediately preceding the collapse – far below the impact/fire zones. The sheer number of witnesses who immediately (and separately) referred to these explosions as being “like a controlled demolition” or “like bombs going off” is inexplicable in its scope – but, even more damning, inexplicable in that these eyewitness accounts were intentionally suppressed by our government, have remained uninvestigated, with the evidence at ground zero (a crime scene) quickly removed and shipped to China.
    • 47 core columns in each of the two towers appeared to simply disintegrate, despite no damage from fire or impact from the planes. When one considers the inherent strength of an array of 47 core steel columns, with multiple redundant weight-baring support beams in place, it is simply inexplicable to explain their total and catastrophic failure – in two buildings – in nearly identical fashion.
    • Even if we are to believe that these 47 core steel columns were unable to withstand a progressive top-to-bottom collapse, and failed accordingly, certainly (at the very least) these lower floors, with their 47 steel columns and redundant weight baring support beams, would have offered up some resistance, and slowed down the progressive collapse. Yet, both building fell in approximately 10 seconds, at near free-fall speed. This is simply impossible.

Many people have asked me what authority an aging theologian like David Ray Griffin may have in areas such as these. Like myself, he has none. But, the one thing 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina and Iraq has taught me is that if this world is to survive the Bush administration, it is time for all of us to recognize what is increasingly becoming painfully obvious.

I am no stranger to psychological resistance, and denial. I can understand why many Americans simply summarily dismiss the idea of our own government’s complicity in 9/11. It is simply too horrible to consider. It is simply too staggering a concept. It appears, on the face of it, too improbable. None of us want to embrace a legacy so dark.

But, it is perhaps time for Americans to learn the lessons of the past, and consider the dangers of what David Ray Griffin refers to as “demonic forces.” The darkness is indeed ignorance, and Americans can no longer afford to embrace the darkness – and ignore the horrible truth.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    You will never hear me talk about Controlled Demolition with someone from the get-go. The reason is, when I talk to someone "new" regarding 9/11 Truth, or I'm put into a position where a lot of people will hear what I say (radio, TV, etc...), I don't want to come across as "crazy". I want people to listen to what I have to say without writing me off as some "nut".
    Sound advice, Jon. I don't jump right in with that little nugget either. If you can hookem, they'll find that one out later. Or you can give it to them in small doses.
    There are simply too many eyewitness accounts from members of our emergency services – police and firemen – of multiple explosions occurring in rapid succession immediately preceding the collapse – far below the impact/fire zones. The sheer number of witnesses who immediately (and separately) referred to these explosions as being “like a controlled demolition” or “like bombs going off” is inexplicable in its scope – but, even more damning, inexplicable in that these eyewitness accounts were intentionally suppressed by our government, have remained uninvestigated, with the evidence at ground zero (a crime scene) quickly removed and shipped to China.
    47 core columns in each of the two towers appeared to simply disintegrate, despite no damage from fire or impact from the planes. When one considers the inherent strength of an array of 47 core steel columns, with multiple redundant weight-baring support beams in place, it is simply inexplicable to explain their total and catastrophic failure – in two buildings – in nearly identical fashion.
    Even if we are to believe that these 47 core steel columns were unable to withstand a progressive top-to-bottom collapse, and failed accordingly, certainly (at the very least) these lower floors, with their 47 steel columns and redundant weight baring support beams, would have offered up some resistance, and slowed down the progressive collapse. Yet, both building fell in approximately 10 seconds, at near free-fall speed. This is simply impossible
    That's about the most consise, compact summary I have ever read regarding the reason why it had to have been a CD. Hat's off to you man.
    <LI>
    But, it is perhaps time for Americans to learn the lessons of the past, and consider the dangers of what David Ray Griffin refers to as “demonic forces.” The darkness is indeed ignorance, and Americans can no longer afford to embrace the darkness – and ignore the horrible truth.
    Evil is every bit as real as goodness is. Evils best tool against good is to convince people that it doesn't exist in any organized way.

Eckolaker Guest
    I have also moved away from the more contraversal aspects of the 9/11 attacks.

They're simply not needed to prove a rogue network within our government planned and carried out the attacks.

If I do bring up the controlled demolition of the towers I usually start off with Prof. Jones findings regarding the sulfidation of the molten steel samples found at the WTC site.

I mentioned this to my father(Who owns and operates a decently large and very successful construction grade steel fastener company), and he cant explain how sulfur would be found in steel. He has book after book on what ingredients are found in the many variations of Construction grade steel. I didnt notice any that included sulfur. Under the right power microscope sulfur in steel would resemble chocolate chips in cookies, and by no means adds to the strength.

YouCrazyDiamond Guest
    Whatever may become of the “physics” of 9/11, I find myself turning to people like David Ray Griffin, Paul Thompson, and Jon Gold (to name only a representative few) for perspective, leadership, and direction.