Thread: Lorie Van Auken Refuses To See "World Trade Center"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't know about you, but reading about her pain makes me VERY angry.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

casseia Guest
    Damn straight. It's fantastic that she could make a statement about unanswered questions in such a powerful context.

I've been more preoccupied than usual with the people who died on 9/11. I think about what it would be like to choose between burning up and jumping from the 90th floor. I think about Kevin Cosgrove (whose 911 call was recorded) and wonder what was happening right at the end when he was screaming "Oh God!"

This movie is bullshit propaganda, and to think that it caused this woman EVEN MORE PAIN makes me very, very pissed.

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Anger is too mild a word. Rage, fury, more like.

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by casseia
    Damn straight. It's fantastic that she could make a statement about unanswered questions in such a powerful context.

I've been more preoccupied than usual with the people who died on 9/11. I think about what it would be like to choose between burning up and jumping from the 90th floor. I think about Kevin Cosgrove (whose 911 call was recorded) and wonder what was happening right at the end when he was screaming "Oh God!"

This movie is bullshit propaganda, and to think that it caused this woman EVEN MORE PAIN makes me very, very pissed.
    i have a feeling Cosgrove saw the charges going off

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12196

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    I like to think that God exists, if only to ask Him to exert Himself to wreak truly Biblical vengeance on the monsters who demolished the Twin Towers while people were still inside.

If anyone out there knows anything about what really happened that day, let them speak now or face an eternity of self-disgust and remorse.