Thread: very sad and disturbing 9/11 phone call

thumper Guest

very sad and disturbing 9/11 phone call

Tonya Guest
    oh my,that, that is just heartbreaking. the end, it is so unexpected, yet i knew it was going to happen. those poor people. their last moment captured in horror.
    it is for these people and the horror they lived thru that we carry on for. we will fight for truth for them.
    and to think this did not have to happen. to think of who is responsible---it is sick. sick.

borepstein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonya
    oh my,that, that is just heartbreaking. the end, it is so unexpected, yet i knew it was going to happen. those poor people. their last moment captured in horror.
    it is for these people and the horror they lived thru that we carry on for. we will fight for truth for them.
    and to think this did not have to happen. to think of who is responsible---it is sick. sick.
    You are absolutely right. It was totally unexprected. In fact, if the towers weren't blown up, those people would have most likely survived. They definitely had breathed in a lot of smoke but they were still concsious so I would guess they could very well have lasted a few extra minutes it would have taken the FDNY people to get to them.

They are dead, we can't help them. What we can do though is try and see to it that those responsible are found and prosecuted.

thumper Guest
    this video reminds me that we are dealing with pure evil.

thumper Guest
    thump