Thread: Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope...

Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope...

Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Social Security...Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Terry Schiavo...Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope... Pope Pope Pope...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    I feel the same way about cookies!

Se7en Guest
    Hey, I am sad to see him die, and the world obviously feels the same way...but enough is enough. They are hawking a 40 dollar DVD of his funeral already!!

Do you think he was so holy his entire life that he never got a chance to have an orgasm? I hope not. They should have saved some of his man-juice. Bet you anything, you would see FLOCKS of people wearing it around their neck in vials!

Good Doctor HST Guest
    It's more like this:

POPE POPE POPE POPE MICHAEL JACKSON POPE POPE POPE JOHN PAUL POPE DIES POPE POPE by the way we're changing the constitution to make god the ultimate judge POPE JOHN PAUL DIES PRINCE CHARLES MICHAEL JACKSON.......

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    It's more like this:

POPE POPE POPE POPE MICHAEL JACKSON POPE POPE POPE JOHN PAUL POPE DIES POPE POPE by the way we're changing the constitution to make god the ultimate judge POPE JOHN PAUL DIES PRINCE CHARLES MICHAEL JACKSON.......
    They didn't even mention the Constitution Restoration Act...

princesskittypoo Guest
    i so read that wrong... i read poke poke poke....

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    i so read that wrong... i read poke poke poke....
    That's cause you're pokey.

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    That's cause you're pokey.
    i like poking people stomaches... they're squishy *giggles* i really like the dough boy comercials just for that reason!

Giggles Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    i like poking people stomaches... they're squishy *giggles* i really like the dough boy comercials just for that reason!
    we used to call that a pilsbury.