Thread: Has The Truth Movement Been Infiltrated?

alex_jones_supporter Guest

Has The Truth Movement Been Infiltrated?

This post was made on http://www.loosechange911.com and was CENSORED!

All Alex Jones supporters (several) that supported this thread, had their user accounts BANNED!!

We repost it here, as it is CLEAR something VERY ODD is going on with the Loose Change Message Board!!

See the facts, and judge for yourself! Alex Jones Supporter & Truth Movement Supporter.

Here is the original post!

Quote Originally Posted by alex_jones_supporter,Aug 17 2006, 05:38 PM
    People are now getting arrested doing this! truthagent, it seems you have hit a vein here. Alex faces this very same problem. The Pro-Zionist & Pro-Israeli camps are very well organized and funded. They have made it a point to infiltrate as many 911 venues and message boards as possible to shape peoples thoughts to a Pro-Israeli point of view. They have even tricked their way into Mod positions on these venues and message boards, so it is now becoming hard to present negative point of view on the Zionist/Israeli issue. They just censor or ban you. A colleague of mine recently told me that a Israeli Mossad Agent was discovered on a 911 message board by a Admin that had become suspicious about a number of user accounts that were being opened on a very regular basis, staying idle for months, and then used to attack those presenting the Zionist/Israeli issue. This Mossad Agent had manufactured literally hundreds of user names in his arsenal/portfolio to use as an endless attack on people. This is a State Sanctioned activity of Israel to do these things, and is done more than people may know. I am sure they are here in the same way as well. I hope Dylan and the Admins are on guard here for this.

INDEED!

And likely this is happening here as well, as I have seen it first hand!

I have been banned for defending myself from attack and disinformation by multiple "user" names, which had a specific Pro-Zionist/Pro-Israeli bent, as well as an Anti-Christian Bent. That was very clear. It was also clear that SEVERAL "user" names are indeed the SAME person. You will see the research I did below, which supports this fact.

This Topic Category is supposed to be about INVESTIGATING 911, and things, which will SUPPORT the BROADER TRUTH MOVEMENT! Every one of MY 12 posts dealt with this "except maybe the Laser Post & My Introduction".

Every attack on me was focused when any talk or effort was focused on ORGANIZATION, STANDARDS, and PUTTING WORDS INTO ACTION! Hmm? Isn’t that interesting!

I was banned for two days because I made reference to a "user" as a "Town Idiot". This user as it turns out, has several user accounts here, which my research has exposed. Also for calling a person who BRAGS they smoke DOPE "illegal drugs" as a "POT HEAD". Since the CHARACTER of a PERSON is important when dealing with things of GREAT IMPORTANCE this is indeed IMPORTANT to WEED OUT persons of BAD CHARACTER or CLANDESTINE INTENTIONS from the Truth Movement! This is NOT calling people BAD NAMES, it is EXPOSING "Character & Intentions"! This to PRESERVE and PROTECT the Truth Movement!

I am a PUBLIC PERSON of GREAT CHARACTER and EXPERIENCE who is being ATTACKED here because I present a THREAT to those MOLES and SPIES who have gone UNEXPOSED here, because many lack the GREAT LEADERSHIP, POLITICAL EXPERIENCE and CHARACTER! Furthermore, I am here IN PERSON FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE! Those MOLES and SPIES who are ATTACKING ME are HIDING IN THE SHADOWS and PROTECTING THEIR TRUE IDENTITIES, are NOT being HELD ACCOUNTABLE and are DOING GREAT DAMAGE!

People KNOW whom I Am! Rick Dobson the Chairman & CEO of the International Space Agency (ISA). http://www.isa-hq.com

Does ANYONE here even KNOW whom the ADMINISTRATORS ARE on this MESSAGE BOARD? Are they even Americans? What are their POLITICAL AGENDAs? What is their CHARACTER & EXPERIENCE? Even WHO THEY ARE!

This is WRONG! And does the Truth Movement NO GOOD! It does NOT create ACCOUNTABILITY or TRUST!

So please see my INVESTIGATION below, as I spent about 60 HOURS doing the footwork, analysis, and correlation of facts. I think it will be an EYE OPENER when you see the FACTS! Most citizens have neither the TIME, TRAINING, or EXPERIENCE to do something like this! BUT I DO! See the FACTS, and I assure you, it will be an EYE OPENER!

Signed, Truthfully!

Mr. Rick Dobson
    Truth Movement Supporter
    Concerned Citizen
    Phone: (402) 299-2799
    Email: rick-dobson@isa-hq.com
    Address:
    International Space Agency
    P.O. Box 541053
    Omaha, Nebraska

Welcome to my world.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Hello.

thumper Guest
    i found someone better than AJ when comes to discussing the Hegelian Dialectic, and that's Dr. Stan Monteith and Pastor Butch Paugh.