Thread: Interesting View of the collapse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    somebigguy Guest

Interesting View of the collapse

Take a look here, pretty cool, let's you go through one of the collapses frame by frame:

http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/...ts_frames.html

Pay particular attention to frames 3 and 7. There appears to be highly concentrated blasts of energy exiting the building several floors below the current location of the collapse. I would guess these are shooting out about 20 feet, but that's just a guess.

Anyway, the collapse is officially blamed on pancaking. If this is the case, what are these blasts of energy?

Foobar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Take a look here, pretty cool, let's you go through one of the collapses frame by frame:

http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/...ts_frames.html

Pay particular attention to frames 3 and 7. There appears to be highly concentrated blasts of energy exiting the building several floors below the current location of the collapse. I would guess these are shooting out about 20 feet, but that's just a guess.

Anyway, the collapse is officially blamed on pancaking. If this is the case, what are these blasts of energy?

That blast of energy is called air. A skyscraper is something like 70% air space. As the building is falling it has to push the air out.

somebigguy Guest
    No, the blasts are far too concentrated and consistent to be air escaping from the building from pancaking. Besides, it's several floors below where the pancaking is supposedly occurring.

Each floor supposedly slams into the lower floor, pulverizing the collapsing floor to dust in the process. How can that cause concentrated jets of energy several floors below?

Foobar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    No, the blasts are far too concentrated and consistent to be air escaping from the building from pancaking. Besides, it's several floors below where the pancaking is supposedly occurring.

Each floor supposedly slams into the lower floor, pulverizing the collapsing floor to dust in the process. How can that cause concentrated jets of energy several floors below?
    I am sorry but I would tend to differ. You can not see what floors are pancaking. Als what you say is speculation that it is far to concentrated to be air escaping. If it were an explosion as you are trying to imply. You should be able to see a flash form the blast.

EminemsRevenge Guest

Like we're trying to get

Foobar Guest
    I am sorry but I would tend to differ. You can not see what floors are pancaking. What you say is speculation "that it is far to concentrated to be air escaping". If it were an explosion as you are trying to imply. You should be able to see a flash form the blast.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Foobar
    I am sorry but I would tend to differ. You can not see what floors are pancaking. What you say is speculation "that it is far to concentrated to be air escaping". If it were an explosion as you are trying to imply. You should be able to see a flash form the blast.
    It is speculation that pancaking caused the collapse. In any event, the collapsing floors are definitely above the location of the concentrated blast. There is nothing else going on on the floor except the blast, the collapse is several floors above.

bump
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG