Thread: Dear 911Blogger.com

Dear 911Blogger.com

I know you get these all of the time, but I wanted something everyone could read.

Since February 2005, 911Blogger.com has provided an invaluable service. There are sites like 911Truth.org that provide a good "front" for the movement, but 911Blogger.com provides the inner workings of the movement. It's a place where everyone comes together as a "9/11 Truth Hub". To share ideas, news, research, and to just bullshit with like minded people.

Thank you for what you do. Reprehensor, GeorgeWashington, Somebigguy, and DZ. You are true heroes. To mankind.

Sincerely,

Jon Gold
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

reprehensor Guest
    Thanks, Jon.

I am merely a late-edition add-on, like Fuzzy Dice to an El Camino.

But thanks.

All I really want is a real investigation into 9/11.

Is it really so bloody much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by reprehensor
    Thanks, Jon.

I am merely a late-edition add-on, like Fuzzy Dice to an El Camino.

But thanks.

All I really want is a real investigation into 9/11.

Is it really so bloody much to ask?
    You're doing good work. I appreciate the little news write ups. Anyway, there's a reason why the movement is GROWING by leaps and bounds. #1, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the truth. #2, the truth is the truth. You can't rewrite the truth to suit your needs. Sorry, that may work on Bizarro World, but not here.

Our day will come.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Chana3812 Guest
    Our Day will Come ...

Yep, and please hurry up !!

CanadaWantsTheTruth Guest
    This is my first post here. Been a member for a couple of days but haven't had the time to post. Figured now was a good time, now that I have it.

911blogger is an incredible service and I have to echo the statements here. I'm obsessed with refreshing the page and it provides my page information more times than not.

Not only that, it's just a refreshing place to sit and not argue for a while. Like minded people rock and/or roll.

I'm Stephen Harris in the comments, if anyone remembers seeing me around. I'm sure I'll be for quite some time to come... hopefully.

Ok, now get back to work slackers.

casseia Guest
    Hey Stephen,

I checked out your site and liked it. I'm always sort of amazed that people outside the US take the kind of interest they do in 9/11 -- I mean, I realize that Canada, Britain, and the US (and possibly Australia) are all "in it together" as an imperial force (and thus screwing their respective populaces in similar ways), but it always warms my heart when people take an interest rather than just saying "bah, suck it up, American losers."

Sara

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    Ahhhh, 9/11 blogger...you've given new purpose to my sleepless nights and edgy days.

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    Actually, I have Alex Jones to thank for the sleeplessness and edginess, 9/11 blogger is a bit more soothing.
    I thank everyone regardless.