Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Something Big Soon?

dMole Guest

Scalar coils

Hey again Aug,

Forgot to mention that I've had some-- umm-- "interesting" research results with moebius and caduceus wound coils, like knocking out TV reception very locally using low power square waves Higher voltage, higher power, and different frequencies could get very interesting. These are supposed to have a water, quartz, or conducting core inside the coil for "safety" but most scalar wave stuff is classified or very spotty info. I didn't get John Hutchinson effects, but his research is damnable interesting stuff (got his equipment confiscated by the US Govt. in Canada- how's that work with national sovereignty?).

AuGmENTor Guest
    Shit, I just hada reply written, and it got lost in the shuffle. The long and short of it was, alot of what you just posted went right over my almost retarded nugget. When you get a chance, you could dumb some of that shit down for me. There is prolly little point though. I saw a program on the science channel lately that shoed a guy with a room full of military surplus equipment that was using this shit to burn holes in steel with not much heat. And levitating things around his shop like nothing at all. Looked like a real freak. Kinda like ozzy ozbournes older bother. Really cool. But he may have well been a magician!

AuGmENTor Guest
    Holy shit dMOLE! that was some link you posted about radio waves and just how harmful they can be. I certainly hope you post some down to earth, easy to understand stuff ppl can do to protect against those things. Also: Are there any simple defenses against tazers? A company came out with some material that can line jackets and shit, but I was wondering about what normal ppl can do.

dMole Guest

Sounds just like John Hutchinson to Me

If this was a taller, thin guy with stringy longinsh hair, I'm pretty sure you watched a show about John Hutchinson. He found a way to salvage tons of US Navy equipment that was built into the ships he was scrapping, and they let him keep what he could haul home (until his "experiments" got waaay strange and the US Govt. confiscated his whole warehouse up in Canada). I'd heard he was gathering some more odds & ends up in BC, but I've only seen a few videos on him and haven't met the guy personally. I would have described his appearance as part Alice Cooper, part NYC Mayor Ghouliani, but Ozzy's older brother fits pretty well too. The guy is both odd and brilliant, though.

He's pretty cryptic about his technology, but it mostly involves high voltage and Tesla & scalar wave coils, but I'm not sure exactly how he's "driving" them. Hutchinson and T. Henry Moray (another Utah local experimenting back in the 1930s) both worked on "radiant" energy minerals that pulled electricity from "thin air". Moray got shot at and had his lab broken into/destroyed back in the early 1940s, I believe, right before our Philadelphia Experiment, Manhattan Project, and the later Roswell incident (whatever your opinions on these subjects, it is some strange timing, especially considering an Italian/Axis scientist Enrico Fermi did much of the work on our atom bomb at the same time frame). Tesla died in 1943 and the FBI raided his labs and papers, classified a bunch of work and dynamited Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower, up in your neck of the woods in upstate NY, near Montauk. I was really surprised with how beautiful and pastoral the non-concrete part of NY is- I was travelling to Rochester for some "gray" aerospace work. Completely 180 degrees from what I expected though.

For some interesting electrogravity and "overunity" photos and videos, head over to this French website (open source "free energy" collaboration):
    http://jnaudin.free.fr/

You'll find plenty to make you say WTF over there, and you don't really need an engineering degree to get a decent impression of their work.

An 9/11 Truth associate has told me "The ancient Chinese curse is upon us-- may you live in interesting times." I think we just began realizing the truth of this statement on 9/11/2001.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Yep, that was the guy... He didn't seem to understand the mechanics of what he was doing. He was just twisting knobs til neat shit started happening. I would imagine there had to be more to it than that. He probably just didn't want to say too much to the interviewer.
    That last link you posted to the frog website... I know better than to even click one of those things. I will understand nothing of what they are talking about.
    You did mention one name I knew. Tesla? Did't he make a coil that grabbed electricity right off of wires? Making it so that you could use low load (amperage) devices inside your home? And didn't some bad shit happen to him behind it? Just vauge memories is all.

AuGmENTor Guest

I was really surprised with how beautiful and pastoral the non-concrete part of NY is- I was travelling to Rochester for some "gray" aerospace work. Completely 180 degrees from what I expected though.

If you saw my property in upstate NY (30 miles or so from lake george,)you'd be in awe of how beautiful it is. At nighte there, the darkness and silence are so complete you can hear your heart beating.
    Also: I have never eard anyone refrence that chinese proverb or curse or whatever. I read that in a Stephen King book years ago, and haven't thought of it in some time...

dMole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    You did mention one name I knew. Tesla? Did't he make a coil that grabbed electricity right off of wires? Making it so that you could use low load (amperage) devices inside your home? And didn't some bad shit happen to him behind it? Just vauge memories is all.
    Tesla had 114 US patents, not counting the classified/denied stuff for our US Govt. and Nazi Germany. He had several generators and coil designs. Interesting bit if trivia- one of Tesla's original Niagara Falls AC generators is on display in the Smithsonian next to Thomas Edison's statue- WTF??? Tesla and Edison were pretty much enemies (Tesla being the much better engineer), and JP Morgan pretty well hung Tesla out to dry with funny funding. Edison went around electrocuting dogs and a horse to show how "dangerous" Tesla's system was in a literal electrical dog-n-pony show.

My college physics class had a Tesla coil demonstration that lit up flourescent tubes and a flashlight bulb wired only to a car radio antenna with no other wires used.

Tesla recommended very high voltage (18,000 - 30,000 volts if I recall) and high frequency 1800 cycles per second Alternating Current (AC) power. Edison wanted low-voltage Direct Current (DC)- problem is, you can't transmit DC power without huge losses. We pretty much got stuck with Tesla's early inferior (and more dangerous) Niagara Falls design for big business reasons, and we're still using 120 Volt AC, 60 cycle/second power to this day (1890s technology if anyone is keeping track). Your house typically has 3 wires running to every switch, lamp, and outlet (black or "live"/"hot" L1, white "neutral", and a green or bare copper earth ground (tied to your plumbing and the water table by ground rods and metal pipes). Your electric stove, welder, and dryer will also have a red "L2" that gives your 240 Volt AC, still at 60 cycles per second. Tesla's systems would have been much cheaper, especially the wireless one (no power lines needed).

If we would have used Tesla's later improved high voltage, high-frequency system, we would need only one wire, and it could be much smaller (and actually safer "high-voltage"- ironic, isn't it). He later invented a method to transmit power with NO wires (my physics class demo) and invented a remote control/wireless/radio boat demonstrated in 1898 (officially before Tesla's invention of radio, which was credited to Guglielmo Marconi- go figure).

http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ins/lab_remotec.html

As far as Taser resistance, getting our police to wake up and smell the fascism around them is our best bet (some of them are pretty decent guys 'n gals). Blackwater on the other hand...UGH!! I'd think that "reinforced" motorcycle racing leathers or welding leathers would give improved protection against the metal taser prongs (15 foot range from what I remember). Or else those hard plastic motorcycle chest protectors that we used to wear to keep tree limbs out of our chest cavity when dirt riding, but none of these are too cheap. Most police will try to tase for the torso center of mass due to their pistol training, I'd expect. Electrically, the 50,000 volt DC (like Edisons idea, I think) taser will be hard to insulate- better to avoid the metal prongs&wires by either distance or armor (they may have dressed like that for a reason in "The Road Warrior" movie).

dMole Guest

More on Tasers

Been doing some Taser research- 20 foot range is normal, with very risky 35-foot and 100-foot models available that are likely to hit innocent bystanders. I had read that the "prongs" are actually straightened out deep sea fishooks and go in about 1/4" and "hook" in your flesh (but this was on a blog by a guy who claimed to have volunteered for this).

Similar to an automobile ignition coil, 50,000 volts DC is applied per "zap" usually, but the new models use a pulsed DC that is tuned to be at a more painful "resonance" with the human nervous system. Technology in fascist, elitist hands is NOT a good thing- much of why I don't work for them anymore and I took up Truth prospecting.

They can also have the "prong" propellant cartridge removed and be used as a handheld device- oh joy. They are "single shots" however if the prongs miss or get deflected, and they apparently don't work if one prong is removed from the victim/activist or the wire broken/cut. Remeber those nets that the gladiators used in Rome- close netting or metal mesh might not be too prong/wire friendly? Metal mesh might short out the zapper circuit too- humans have a pretty high electrical resistance if they're not waterlogged.

http://www.aclu-or.org/site/DocServe...pdf?docID=2381

http://michaelbell.samsbiz.com/

AuGmENTor Guest
    Problem with that is, I don't wanna run around looking like a reject extra from Road Warrior. Want to blend better than that.

dMole Guest

It would work GREAT in Oakland

Hey AuG,

I guess there's always the option of moving to Oakland, CA and hanging out in "The Black Hole" with "Raider Nation..." You're probably MORE likely to get tazed just for that than anything though, especially minding your own damn in upstate NY.