If it weren't for the pshycho rapist tag line I'd want to seek you out in times of trouble! You definately have your shit together.

It is times like these I wish I weren't by myself. I do have a gun and a flaslight, other than that i am fucked!

I seriously need even the basic shit to pack in my car. There isn't anyway I would survive a catastrophe by myself so I just have to make sure I have a tank full at all times and emergency stuff in my car so I can go either to my friend's place suth of me or my mom's north of me.

My friend--ex-boyfriend, is a health administrator for a county nearby and he has had all kinds of training in bio-terrorism and other homeland security stuff. He is a hunter, is excellent with weapons including archery and knows his survival shit. He doesn't buy into any of my politics ---we are totally not a match, but we are still friendly toward each other and respect each other. Anyway, my point is that he is 45 min away and if shit really were to hit the fan, he would protect me. I am grateful for that.
My mom & stepdad are total "Christian Right Wingers" (I am Christian but obviously not right wing) and prepared way back with the Y2K scare. My stepdad hunts too and they have so much food it is crazy---and a garden too. Anyway, they live about 1hr 30 min north. So, I have places to go if need be. Of course, none of them are awake to the BS this admin. is pulling and I think they would buy right into whatever this admin. asked them to do in the times of trouble and severe fear. I in the meantime would most definately be suspicious of everything.

After reading the email about the Ranger's fears I called two Rangers I know, my uncle and a friend that serves now in Korea. I left voicemails for both of them. I hope to hear what they have to say and I will share it here with you guys.

You know what. This is pretty fucking bad that we have to be prepared to survive & fight against our own fucking government. It isn't even the gov., it is a small portion of the gov., an elite group that is fooling everyone. And here we are, not able to share this with everyone we know for fear of being labled crazy and not taked seriously. And if we did tell them of our fears and something happened they would just connect it back to terrorists, the terrorists that Bush & Blair tried to save us from. Yeah right! I wish people could wake up and see what is happening.

Sorry for any typos--not going back to reread this.