Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Question for Gold

  1. #1
    titsmcgee Guest

    Question for Gold

    Jon, one time you mentioned how you convinced 3 people in line at CVS about the 911 truth stuff.
    Could you just describe how you go about doing this. Im thinking of joining the truther movement and want to find out how to spread the message.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by titsmcgee
    Jon, one time you mentioned how you convinced 3 people in line at CVS about the 911 truth stuff.
    Could you just describe how you go about doing this. Im thinking of joining the truther movement and want to find out how to spread the message.
    That was pretty funny...

    I was standing in line waiting to pick up some medicine, and three guys from the neighborhood were there talking about GW, etc...

    I asked them why we were in Iraq, and the rest was history... :D
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  3. #3
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    That was pretty funny...

    I was standing in line waiting to pick up some medicine, and three guys from the neighborhood were there talking about GW, etc...

    I asked them why we were in Iraq, and the rest was history... :D
    Let's not forget all the details. What medicine were you picking up? Zoloft? Prozac? Cialis?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Let's not forget all the details. What medicine were you picking up? Zoloft? Prozac? Cialis?
    Imitrex...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


Similar Threads

  1. I Have A Question About The NSA And 9/11
    By Gold9472 in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 06:42 PM
  2. Question
    By Gold9472 in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 07:35 PM
  3. A question (re:9/11)
    By Laura in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 12:57 PM
  4. I Have A 9/11 Question
    By Gold9472 in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 08:46 AM
  5. The Qur'an Question
    By Gold9472 in forum The New News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 04:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •