Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Call To Action

AuGmENTor Guest
    *Side Note*
    Our military is spread kinda thin now, and they are after all Americans. It would not be a case of complete us vs them. There would most assuredly alot of dissention in the ranks if they received orders to attack Americans. Read up on just how many of them are refusing deployment to Iraq. They will not go fight a war they dont believe in on foreign soil. I know not all of them would follow an order to strike against us.

werther Guest
    you hafta think about how it would be done. Probably not all out war against American citizens. Look at Nazi, Germany -my grandfather was a Nazi so I hear first hand from him about being duped. And when he says the current administration reminds him of Hitler, I fucking believe. Anyway, it could start out with the deporting of immigrants, i.e. mexicans. Then anybody that is sympathetic to them will also be processed.

Call me a humanist, but I believe we the people can learn from our mistakes, from history. If the above scenerio or some alteration of it were put into action I do not believe we would go without giving them "a bloody good hiding."

Of course the above scenerio would not be a good one in terms of foriegn relations either. We already have enough enemies. I really do not see how we could afford another one.

blove8 Guest
    Thanks for the emails addys Susan, they are the first of a few thousand I have sent out that actually garnered some replies. Here they are...

Why don't you take off the aluminum foil hat and get a real job.

> Why the personal attack? I didn't attack you did I?
    >
    > Peace always,
    >
    > Brandon

Brian: Peace my ass...go peddle your lies to someone else.

Bull.
    Why do you and your kind attack the country that gives you the right to decent. Thank God for a President who tells the murdering thugs we are not going to stand for it. But your kind thinks a white flag of surrender will keep you safe. History has pointed out that surrender is a formula for disaster. The only thing that will satisfy the Islam believer is death to the infidels, anyone who doesn't believe and practices Islam.

My original email:

The U.S. and other governments have been caught staging terror attacks on many occasions.

Documents that should be reviewed (many others out there):

The National Security Archive
    Operation Northwoods
    Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Justification for US Military Intervention in
    Cuba [includes cover memoranda], March 13, 1962, TOP SECRET, 15 pp.
    http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20...northwoods.pdf

"Rebuilding America's Defenses" - A Summary
    Blueprint of the PNAC Plan for U.S. Global Hegemony
    Please see page 51 (at least): "Further, the process of transformation, even
    if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some
    catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....asDefenses.pdf

The PNAC (Project for a New American Century) personnel:
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...natories_were:

Please view this documentary for a general overview:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...;q=terrorstorm

The evidence and information is there if you continue to look for it. Please,
    I beg that you educate yourself (if you're not already) on this topic. We may
    not have much more time, they are already bragging about WWIII coming! We need to inform ourselves and others... NOW is the time!

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments. Thanks for your
    attention to this matter.

All the best,

Brandon

...--------......--------......--------......--------......--------...

Remember this speech?

Farewell Radio and Television Address to the American People by President
    Dwight D. Eisenhower, January 17, 1961.
    Complete speech: http://www.eisenhower.archives.gov/farewell.htm

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of
    unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial
    complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and
    will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or
    democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted only an alert and
    knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of huge industrial and
    military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that
    security and liberty may prosper together."

(notice the 'Operation Northwoods' document is dated March 13, 1962, a little
    over a year later... Did Eisenhower know something we weren't aware of?)

A couple other good links to mainstream news articles on similar topics:
    http://martiallaw911.info/insidejob1.htm
    http://martiallaw911.info/insidejob2.htm

C-Span Airing Of L.A. Conference Shows Mainstreaming Of 9/11 Truth
    Fresh injection of credibility advances movement
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...80706cspan.htm
    http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/

americansovereign Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Kinda sounds like bush and co to me.

No one wants to directly challenge our military. I can't speak for eveyone, but yes, that would be an act of lunacy. I've said that very thing on these boards. But I for one WILL fight if it comes to that, to defend my home, family, and right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness. I would rather die defending those things than to live what they have in store for us. This was how the founders of this country felt, and they really had no chance either, but they won, didn't they?
    Other than that I have to say I never believed this movement would gain the speed and support it has. These lists of emails are truly amazing. Now it's just a wait to see if it can be won by the means you describe, or if it's gone too far for that. So answer me this: If your lawful war doesn't cut it, and they continue to terrorize us, will you fight? Or will it be a case of if you can't beat them, join them?
    Thanks for your comment, I agree with you in SELF-DEFENSE ONLY against those that trespass against our life, liberty, and property. Against the conspirators the only proper action is a jury trial in common law court of our peers by the injured property. Some actions that many in this movement are trying to take like impeachment or class action suits are fruitless and virtually meaningless. We can have only partial success in their courts; ultimate success when the people have awakened, and our OJ government is restored.

AuGmENTor said, "If your lawful war doesn't cut it, and they continue to terrorize us, will you fight? or will it be a case of if you can't beat them, join them?"

The people have forgotten their creator endowed constitutionally mandated right including the right to fight and protect against trespass against those that attack them with fraud, theat or violent force. Yes, of course I will fight against them to protect my family and life.

I have been reserved on the use of violence because it is immoral (not to mention a violation of international law to use) without just cause. There is distinct chance that some in this movement MIGHT ACT on HEARSAY and use violence without valid cause in violation of the law permitting retribution by U.S. Corp who will claim they did nothing wrong. Compounding the problem, more people will openly and violently rebel against U.S. escalating the hostilities to the next level of mass genocide. The violence, blood, destruction and deaths might exceed those that happened in Germany, Poland and the Soviet Union. NWO could use this as a pretext to say they LAWFULLY CONQUERED the United States of America. Then Homeland Security (The Nazi S.S.) in our cities could be used to lock them down. U.S. Corp does not expect us to act rationally and honorably, if we don't we will lose by default.

There is distinct difference between the American Revolution and a new revolution; unlike a fight against the British, we have a choice and remedy buried in our Constitutions.

We must reelect our entire original jursidiction government...

This process has already been progress for awhile and at least 39 OJ governors and at least one OJ Senator have been elected. Thank you, Eric W. Madsen, and www.teamlaw.org. (I am not Teamlaw or premoting them in way, just giving due recognization of their acheivements.) Once we have the right people in place, we can finally elect a President of United States of America (President Bush is just President of the Corporation and commander and chief of our armed forces under martial law) who can lawfully demand U.S. Corp to honor its legal obligations to the people. Then action can be brought in our common law courts against criminals in U.S. Corp by trial by jury. That is a summary of a more proper course. Don't write this off as impossible unless you see a concerted effort by the people.

AuGmENTor said, "Now it's just a wait to see if it can be won by the means you describe, or if it's gone too far for that."

This attitude is why the situation has gotten out of hand in the first place. If you can read, think, act, and desire your freedom, you are capable of understanding history and the law.
    Law in most part is simple:
    1. Your rights are creator endowed, equal, and unalienable.
    2. Do not trespass against the life, liberty, or property of any sovereign human being. When someone trespasses against another they are liable to the injured for civil and criminal saction under law under a trial by jury in common law.
    3. Honor all private contracts made with full awareness of facts; do not default on your duties that you freely made. If a contact is made against you under threat, fraud or force denounce it as soon as you aware of the facts and free of duress to protect your rights.

americansovereign Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    *Side Note*
    Our military is spread kinda thin now, and they are after all Americans. It would not be a case of complete us vs them. There would most assuredly alot of dissention in the ranks if they received orders to attack Americans. Read up on just how many of them are refusing deployment to Iraq. They will not go fight a war they dont believe in on foreign soil. I know not all of them would follow an order to strike against us.
    That is good news, I hope that always remains true. That is probably the only reason why U.S. Corp has not tried to actively take the cities by force. There are evil men within and command without that are probably getting eager to take the final steps to their NWO. They have already stated several years ago they intend bring the UN into Los Angles and "protect" the people from evil terrorism. I have been disillusioned by pictures I have seen from Iraq including torture, rape, and killing. The details are shocking, thus I strive to encourage us to be cautious.

Susan Guest

Alabama #1

michele.gerlach@andalusiastarnews.com, ruck.ashworth@andalusiastarnews.com, michele.gerlach@andalusiastarnews.com, jeff.moore@andalusiastarnews.com, tim.bowers@andalusiastarnews.com, chris.love@andalusiastarnews.com, amanda.nall@andalusiastarnews.com, sharron.smith@sellbuyalabama.com, narmstrong@annistonstar.com, kkirk@annistonstar.com, news@annistonstar.com, gcertain@yahoo.com, glewis@annistonstar.com, bwynn@annistonstar.com, tshadrix@annistonstar.com, narmstrong@annistonstar.com, katrinajunkin@gmail.com, bdavis@annistonstar.com, ptutor@annistonstar.com, community@annistonstar.com, gsmith731@aol.com, ltutor@annistonstar.com, jjohnson@annistonstar.com, bcunningham@annistonstar.com, sivey@annistonstar.com, cjarvis@annistonstar.com, ajohns@annistonstar.com, mkasper@annistonstar.com, brian.lyman@gmail.com, dwhisenhunt@annistonstar.com, sadamson@annistonstar.com, bstrickland@annistonstar.com, sfagan@annistonstar.com, jmedley@annistonstar.com, amuskewitz@annistonstar.com, cstephenson@annistonstar.com, sryan@annistonstar.com, tjupiter@annistonstar.com, bedwards@annistonstar.com, bbuckner@annistonstar.com, bbuckner@annistonstar.com, tlewis@annistonstar.com, johnfleming2005@bellsouth.net, rmercier@annistonstar.com, lrampa@annistonstar.com, wscherer@annistonstar.com, speakout@annistonstar.com, mcosper@annistonstar.com, lreynolds@annistonstar.com, sbeaudry@annistonstar.com, mmartin@annistonstar.com, dbone@annistonstar.com, lrampa@annistonstar.com, tpenny@annistonstar.com, gross@annistonstar.com, kqualls@annistonstar.com, wwilson@annistonstar.com, tfowler@annistonstar.com, classifieds@annistonstar.com, ddunn@annistonstar.com, gsreed@annistonstar.com, kkirk@annistonstar.com, sawyer@annistonstar.com, bgilreath@annistonstar.com, cwaddle@ua.edu, arowe@ua.edu, bayers@annistonstar.com, psanguinetti@annistonstar.com, efowler@annistonstar.com, rjackson@annistonstar.com, scalhoun@annistonstar.com, adam.prestridge@atmoreadvance.com, blair.scott@atmoreadvance.com, advertising@atmoreadvance.com, composing@atmoreadvance.com, lifestyles@atmoreadvance.com, sports@atmoreadvance.com, newsroom@atmoreadvance.com, birmingham@bizjournals.com, kseitz@postherald.com, dsharp@postherald.com, theherald@pickens.net, newsroom@clantonadvertiser.com, Tim.Prince@shelbycountyreporter.com, Ashley.Vansant@shelbycountyreporter.com, Brandon.Gresham@shelbycountyreporter.com, Fred.Guarino@shelbycountyreporter.com, Justin.Averette@shelbycountyreporter.com, Meredith.Donnelly@shelbycountyreporter.com, Matthew.Allen@shelbycountyreporter.com, MaryJo.Eskridge@shelbycountyreporter.com, Belinda.Epperson@shelbycountyreporter.com, Olivia.Bailey@shelbycountyreporter.com, Geoffrey.Reis@shelbycountyreporter.com, Lisa.Isbell@shelbycountyreporter.com, Drew.Morris@shelbycountyreporter.com, Renate.Armstrong@shelbycountyreporter.com, publisher@cullmantimes.com, meditor@cullmantimes.com, news@cullmantimes.com, Lifestyle@cullmantimes.com, jimmys@cullmantimes.com, dmackey@cullmantimes.com, evanb@cullmantimes.com, amanda_shavers@cullmantimes.com, sallee@cullmantimes.com, sports@cullmantimes.com, mperdue@cullmantimes.com, kathym@cullmantimes.com, rogers@cullmantimes.com, burlw@cullmantimes.com, harryh@cullmantimes.com, dociah@cullmantimes.com, rdutton@cullmantimes.com, jarrodo@cullmantimes.com, scotts@cullmantimes.com, debbiem@cullmantimes.com, regenan@cullmantimes.com, marthab@cullmantimes.com, karas@cullmantimes.com, mistys@cullmantimes.com, frontdesk@cullmantimes.com, aprils@cullmantimes.com, circmanager@cullmantimes.com, beverlyw@cullmantimes.com, ruthb@cullmantimes.com, lynn@cullmantimes.com, dmaxcy@cullmantimes.com, reneahh@cullmantimes.com, naomi_smith@cullmantimes.com, ameld@cullmantimes.com, pages@cullmantimes.com, brendas@cullmantimes.com, brendag@cullmantimes.com, fayeb@cullmantimes.com, hpuckett@cullmantimes.com,news@decaturdaily.com,sp orts@decaturdaily.com,

bsublett@decaturdaily.com,editor@decaturdaily.com, webmaster@decaturdaily.com,ddchatterbox@yahhoo.com,
    fharris@decaturdaily.com,franklin@pulpculture.net, circulation@decaturdaily.com,classifieds@decaturda ily.com,
    ads@decaturdaily.com,art@decaturdaily.com,ron.adam s@timesdaily.com, gabe.basinger@timesdaily.com, holt.bayles@timesdaily.com, heather.cannon@timesdaily.com, lacey.carr@timesdaily.com, debra.crain@timesdaily.com, chris.dickey@timesdaily.com, sharon.goens@timesdaily.com, cindy.grover@timesdaily.com, renita.jimmar@timesdaily.com, lana.jones@timesdaily.com, chris.letsinger@timesdaily.com, alvida.pettway@timesdaily.com, didi.vardaman@timesdaily.com, al.futrell@timesdaily.com, diane.hamner@timesdaily.com, steve.hopper@timesdaily.com, betty.baty@timesdaily.com, sharon.smith@timesdaily.com, meritta.standridge@timesdaily.com, anita.sykes@timesdaily.com, gail.berry@timesdaily.com, rebecca.cox@timesdaily.com, pam.dimak@timesdaily.com, roy.foust@timesdaily.com, keith.grissom@timesdaily.com,

Susan Guest

Alabama #2

steve.learn@timesdaily.com, leta.milstead@timesdaily.com, christy.mitchell@timesdaily.com, stacey.gallos@timesdaily.com, anna.gibson@timesdaily.com, christina.marks@timesdaily.com, erica.young@timesdaily.com, gerald.tysver@timesdaily.com, sherhonda.allen@timesdaily.com, myra.arnold@timesdaily.com, Dtb12345@aol.com, monica.collier@timesdaily.com, russ.corey@timesdaily.com, bernie.delinski@timesdaily.com, ricky.gallien@timesdaily.com, daniel.giles@timesdaily.com, mike.goens@timesdaily.com, jim.hannon@timesdaily.com, terry.hildreth@timesdaily.com, matt.mckean@timesdaily.com, wayne.mitchell@timesdaily.com, robert.palmer@timesdaily.com, adam.richardson@timesdaily.com, michelle.eubanks@timesdaily.com, dennis.sherer@timesdaily.com, valerie.sherer@timesdaily.com, lisa.singleton-rickman@timesdaily.com, tom.smith@timesdaily.com, jay.thwaite@timesdaily.com, todd.twilley@timesdaily.com, ty.west@timesdaily.com, jonathan.willis@timesdaily.com, lauren.zuelke@timesdaily.com, vicki.pounders@timesdaily.com, teri.thomason@timesdaily.com, cathy.myers@timesdaily.com, gregg.dewalt@timesdaily.com, john.frierson@timesdaily.com, jeff.mcintyre@timesdaily.com, mary.beth.passarella@timesdaily.com, stephen.schmidt@timesdaily.com, chris.giroir@timesdaily.com, shannon.ayers@timesdaily.com, andrea.moore@timesdaily.com, partners.team1@timesdaily.com, ben.owen@timesdaily.com, lin.reynolds@timesdaily.com, partners.team2@timesdaily.com, gailand.bailey@timesdaily.com, gary.messner@timesdaily.com, donald.olive@timesdaily.com, jdavidson@times-journal.com, jfelkins@times-journal.com, dplunkett@times-journal.com, lgilliland@times-journal.com, mharrison@times-journal.com, jwinkles@times-journal.com, ktownsend@times-journal.com, gjackson@times-journal.com, mcraig@times-journal.com, tstevens@times-journal.com, sara.graves@times-journal.com, composing@times-journal.com, roger.quinn@gadsdentimes.com, pat.baines@gadsdentimes.com, glen.porter@gadsdentimes.com, ron.reaves@gadsdentimes.com, denedria.baba@gadsdentimes.com, shannon.bell@gadsdentimes.com, richard.davis@gadsdentimes.com, vickie.deboard@gadsdentimes.com, vivian.jordan@gadsdentimes.com, john.chapman@gadsdentimes.com, john.fortner@gadsdentimes.com, wendy.Johnson@gadsdentimes.com, laura.mcgill@gadsdentimes.com, jessica.shew@gadsdentimes.com, al.andrepont@gadsdentimes.com, david.cothran@gadsdentimes.com, alisa.dixon@gadsdentimes.com, dana.brown@gadsdentimes.com, jennifer.miller@gadsdentimes.com, tina.peppers@gadsdentimes.com, danny.tice@gadsdentimes.com, carole.williams@gadsdentimes.com, patrick.story@gadsdentimes.com, kristi.vaughn@gadsdentimes.com, mark.blancher@gadsdentimes.com, karen.mcbrayer@gadsdentimes.com, justin.thurman@gadsdentimes.com, scott.beck@gadsdentimes.com, cornelius.miller@gadsdentimes.com, greg.bailey@gadsdentimes.com, sharonf.beck@gadsdentimes.com, dtb12345@aol.com, laura.catoe@gadsdentimes.com, kim.craft@gadsdentimes.com, diane.dixon@gadsdentimes.com, natalie.fleming@gadsdentimes.com, kenneth.hobson@gadsdentimes.com, mo.jackson@gadsdentimes.com, randy.johnson@gadsdentimes.com, christina.morrison@gadsdentimes.com, cyndi.nelson@gadsdentimes.com, andy.powell@gadsdentimes.com, lisa.rogers@gadsdentimes.com, donna.thornton@gadsdentimes.com, cynthia_west@bellsouth.net, marc.golden@gadsdentimes.com, david.yyatt@gadsdentimes.com, auburn.brooks@gadsdentimes.com, marjorie.lea@gadsdentimes.com, tiffany.hardnett@gadsdentimes.com, shon.hill@gadsdentimes.com, donell.horton@gadsdentimes.com, linda.johnson@gadsdentimes.com, henry.reynolds@gadsdentimes.com, cynthia.scott@gadsdentimes.com, terri.swords@gadsentimes.com, wes.williams@gadsdentimes.com, sharon.beck@gadsdentimes.com, john.bednarowski@gadsdentimes.com, matthew.martin@gadsdentimes.com, jimmy.smothers@gadsdentimes.com, stanley.veitch@gadsdentimes.com, dennis.palmer@greenvilleadvocate.com, editor@greenvilleadvocate.com, cheryl.gates@greenvilleadvocate.com, sophia.richards@greenvilleadvocate.com, kevin.pearcey@luvernejournal.com, kevin.pearcey@greenvilleadvocate.com, tracy.salter@greenvilleadvocate.com, austin.phillips.@greenvilleadvocate.com, angie.long@greenvilleadvocate.com, niki.bennett@greenvilleadvocate.com, susan.braden@greenvilleadvocate.com, leada.gore@hartselleenquirer.com, randy.garrison@hartselleenquirer.com, ads@hartselleenquirer.com, barb.davis@hartselleenquirer.com, clif.knight@hartselleenquirer.com, tracy.brady@hartselleenquirer.com, jill.copeland@hartselleenquirer.com, ann.kirby@hartselleenquirer.com, tabbetha.williams@hartselleenquirer.com, justin.schuver@hartselleenquirer.com, news@hartselleenquirer.com, news@cleburnenews.com, psanguinetti@annistonstar.com, manderson@jaxnews.com, jlight@jaxnews.com, lsmith@jaxnews.com, pjohnson@jaxnews.com, jalred@jaxnews.com, akilgore@jaxnews.com, teamtip@hotmail.com, jbacchus@jaxnews.com, pres@jsu.edu, jcreed@jaxnews.com, news@jaxnews.com, publisher@hsv.com, hsvweb@hsv.com, dme@mountaineagle.com, lifestyles@valleytimes-news.com, advertising@valleytimes-news.com, calendar@valleytimes-news.com, news@valleytimes-news.com, graphics@valleytimes-news.com, sports@valleytimes-news.com, classifieds@valleytimes-news.com, circulation@valleytimes-news.com, tommy@sumternet.com, ariane@recordjournal.net, ads@recordjournal.net, AndyWilhelm@TheHarbinger.org, super_dewby@hotmail.com, leepeacock2002@hotmail.com, monjoured@yahoo.com, advertising@monroeournal.com, advertising@monroejournal.com,

Susan Guest

Alabama #3

printshop@monroejournal.com, cvshop1@frontiernet.net, presslady6@yahoo.com, news@monroejournal.com, mjgray@gannett.com, bllowry@gannett.com, epippins@gannett.com, abgranger@gannett.com, khare1@gannett.com, jearnhardt@gannett.com, rharmon@gannett.com, algriffin@gannett.com, bsthomas@gannett.com, lcjohnson@gannett.com, tmanning@gannett.com, fdavis1@gannett.com, sgourley1@gannett.com, kdoerr1@gannett.com, bennett@gannett.com, smbrown@gannett.com, dgoddard@gannett.com, wlloyd@gannett.com, rdavidson@gannett.com, mwalton@gannett.com, mgm-customer@gannett.com, cpdavis@gannett.com, kzallen@gannett.com, jfields@gannett.com, mgatherw@gannett.com, tmcmanama@gannett.com, sshoemaker@gannett.com, lbrowder1@gannett.com, crawford@gannett.com, jesse.lindsey@selmatimesjournal.com, jay.davis@selmatimesjournal.com, tammy.leytham@selmatimesjournal.com, deborah.goodwin@selmatimesjournal.com, stephanie.fancher@selmatimesjournal.com, tim.holder@selmatimesjournal.com, cpappas@dailyhome.com,ghadley@dailyhome.com,padams on@dailyhome.com,
    kgeorge@dailyhome.com,rledbetter@dailyhome.com,cma cy@dailyhome.com,
    scarden@dailyhome.com,abolding@dailyhome.com,bcris p@dailyhome.com,
    jkeith@dailyhome.com,dsinclair@dailyhome.com,wheat h@dailyhome.com,ghadley@dailyhome.com,
    lnation@dailyhome.com,jsmothers@dailyhome.com,ltay lor@dailyhome.com, stacy.graning@troymessenger.com, ken.rogers@troymessenger.com, deedie.carter@troymessenger.com, tim.davenport@troymessenger.com, kristy.drinkwater@troymessenger.com, huck.treadwell@troymessenger.com, andy.brown@troymessenger.com, jaine.treadwell@troymessenger.com, wendy.ward@troymessenger.com, andrew.trembaly@troymessenger.com, sandy.boutwell@troymessenger.com, lanne.windham@troymessenger.com, josh.lawford@troymessenger.com, mernette.bray@troymessenger.com, jerry.carpenter@tuscaloosanews.com, stephen.dewitt@tuscaloosanews.com, katherine.hilbish@tuscaloosanews.com, cassie.holmes@tuscaloosanews.com, shirley.rice@tuscaloosanews.com, merri.smith@tuscaloosanews.com, carla.gillespie@tuscaloosanews.com, tim.thompson@tuscaloosanews.com, terry.allen@tuscaloosanews.com, ernest.avery@tuscaloosanews.com, donna.bailey@tuscaloosanews.com, greg.clancy@tuscaloosanews.com, claude.davis@tuscaloosanews.com, willie.gordon@tuscaloosanews.com, vicki.hager@tuscaloosanews.com, paul.hass@tuscaloosanews.com, tony.heaps@tuscaloosanews.com, eddie.jones@tuscaloosanews.com, nichole.redding@tuscaloosanews.com, shelva.shubert@tuscaloosanews.com, peter.smith@tuscaloosanews.com, betty.standford@tuscaloosanews.com, faye.tyree@tuscaloosanews.com, newell.allen@tuscaloosanews.com, natasha.black@tuscaloosanews.com, raz.carter@tuscaloosanews.com, annette.gregory@tuscaloosanews.com, gail.martin@tuscaloosanews.com, michelle.price@tuscaloosanews.com, angela.sparks@tuscaloosanews.com, maria.wince@tuscaloosanews.com, dwayne.fatherree@tuscaloosanews.com, greg.lawson@tuscaloosanews.com, henry.burt@tuscaloosanews.com, isiah.houston@tuscaloosanews.com, dennis.stacey@tuscaloosanews.com, news@tuscaloosanews.com, anthony.bratina@tuscaloosanews.com, mark.cobb@tuscaloosanews.com, karen.coleman@tuscaloosanews.com, tracy.cox@tuscaloosanews.com, robert.dewitt@tuscaloosanews.com, gregory.enns@tuscaloosanews.com, shweta.gamble@tuscaloosanews.com, michael.james@tuscaloosanews.com, christina.jesson@tuscaloosanews.com, adam.jones@tuscaloosanews.com, sarah.jones@tuscaloosanews.com, katherine.lee@tuscaloosanews.com, cmason@tuscaloosamag.com, alison.mitchell@tuscaloosanews.com, jason.morton@tuscaloosanews.com, katie.porterfield@tuscaloosanews.com, doug.ray@tuscaloosanews.com, amy.robinson@tuscaloosanews.com, lydia.seabol@tuscaloosanews.com, jane.self@tuscaloosanews.com, ernie.shipe@tuscaloosanews.com, peggy.skelton@tuscaloosanews.com, betty.slowe@tuscaloosanews.com, jamon.smith@tuscaloosanews.com, tommy.stevenson@tuscaloosanews.com, janet.sudnik@tuscaloosanews.com, stephanie.taylor@tuscaloosanews.com, john.wallace@tuscaloosanews.com, ben.windham@tuscaloosanews.com, april.wortham@tuscaloosanews.com, alex.yalen@tuscaloosanews.com, porfirio.solorzano@tuscaloosanews.com, michael.palmer@tuscaloosanews.com, robert.sutton@tuscaloosanews.com, michelle.williams@tuscaloosanews.com, lori.acton@tuscaloosanews.com, jamie.croft@tuscaloosanews.com, andrew.davis@tuscaloosanews.com, lee.foley@tuscaloosanews.com, gary.halsey@tuscaloosanews.com, chuck.jones@tuscaloosanew.com, sam.kirkwood@tuscaloosanews.com, cynthia.byrd@tuscaloosanews.com, wayne.meherg@tuscaloosanews.com, doris.plowman@tuscaloosanews.com, cindy.roberts@tuscaloosanews.com, lashonda.robinson@tuscaloosanews.com, david.vanoy@tuscaloosanews.com, curtis.bonner@tuscaloosanews.com, kenny.cook@tuscaloosanews.com, wade.cook@tuscaloosanews.com, jack.mathis@tuscaloosanews.com, wade.morrison@tuscaloosanews.com, randy.pate@tuscaloosanews.com, glen.sanders@tuscaloosanews.com, bobby.turner@tuscaloosanews.com, bobby.ussery@tuscaloosanews.com, tracy.griffin@tuscaloosanews.com, katy.hollie@tuscaloosanews.com, wanda.larson@tuscaloosanews.com, melynda.lynn@tuscaloosanews.com, george.norris@tuscaloosanews.com, jeanne.wade@tuscaloosanews.com, angela.young-hobbs@tuscaloosanews.com, andrew.carroll@tuscaloosanews.com, tommy.deas@tuscaloosanews.com, cecil.hurt@tuscaloosanews.com, mike.lowe@tuscaloosanews.com, harold.stout@tuscaloosanews.com, chris.walsh@tuscaloosanews.com, david.wasson@tuscaloosanews.com

blove8 Guest
    Susan,
    Let's post our addresses here instead: http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12010

Susan Guest
    Thanks for letting me know!

ALASKA is now DONE!!!

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/sho...0&page=6&pp=10

All future emails will be in that thread. Thanks!