Thread: Joe Scarborough Portrayed Cynthia McKinney As Crazy, So I Made A Movie - Video Inside

Joe Scarborough Portrayed Cynthia McKinney As Crazy, So I Made A Movie - Video Inside

Joe Scarborough Portrayed Cynthia McKinney As Crazy, So I Made A Movie

Video
    Click Here (MOV 48MB)

Hey Joe. Cynthia McKinney has done more for the people of this country than ANY of your friends on the "Hill". Portraying her as crazy considering the awful truths she has unveiled to the public, shows just how much professionalism you lack, and how little you know about journalism.

I will miss Cynthia McKinney in Washington D.C. As will the rest of this country.

Today is a sad day.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Chana3812 Guest
    Yep, that girl had some spunk !!!

I bet she'll be back again

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    Scarborough is nothing more than a dirty mouthpiece for the fat fucks who line his fat pockets.

When change needs to be made in the mainstream t.v. media, yelling at the mouthpiece is an approach that will certainly lead to dissapointment.

The only way to do it is by getting at the under infrastructure, and sadly the only way to really do that and make change you've got to have some serious money and/or serious connections.

In the meantime, we keep directing our anger towards these talking heads and that's just the way the puppeteers want it.
    The same obviously applies to the highest office in the land as well.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Sad day indeed.

But I still think Scarborough is a good guy. Has a great sense of humor making fun jokes on his show and others. I also like how he helped the enviromentalist Kennedy expose about the crap put in tap water, acknoledged Kerry smashed Bush in the debate, and goes after wasteful govnt spending. But he still supports the war and Bush so right there you know his politics are off.

Video didnt work for me by the way.