Thread: Fox Military Analyst on Syria:‘We Can Talk To Them When We Line Them Up and Kill Them

beltman713 Guest

Fox Military Analyst on Syria:‘We Can Talk To Them When We Line Them Up and Kill Them

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/08/09/syria-fox/#comments

Fox Military Analyst on Syria: ‘We Can Talk To Them When We Line Them Up and Kill Them’

Go to link above to view video

With the Bush administration refusing to hold direct talks with Syria, Col. David Hunt, military analyst for Fox News, appeared on Hannity & Colmes last night to offer some advice to the president: “I think we can talk to them when we line them up and kill them.” Stating that “the only reason to talk to some of these guys is to just do that,” Hunt went on to argue that America should “absolutely, 100 percent” seek regime change in both Syria and Iran if they’re “not going to cooperate.” Watch it:

Strangely, after his tirade, Hunt acknowledged that in some cases, “we have to directly talk to these guys to find out what they want.”

– Scott Keyes

Full transcript:

HANNITY: How naive is this notion — the New York Times editorial today — that the idea that we can talk to Syria, talk to these terrorist regimes. Can you talk to Ahmadinejad? Can you talk to an Assad? Can you talk to Usama bin Laden? Can you get anywhere? Is that an…

HUNT: I think we can talk to them when we line them up and kill them. I don’t think — the only reason to talk to some of these guys is to just do that. However, we’re not going to wipe out, as we talked offline, the entire country, but we have to directly talk to these guys to find out what they want. If they’re not going to cooperate, yes, they have to go.

HANNITY: Regime change.

HUNT: Absolutely, 100 percent.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I saw the closing segment of H & C last night were Colmes was at Lamonts HQ's and someone held up a sign which said "Hannity sucks ass". When the camera showed Hannity's face he looked sad and then the show ended.

No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG