Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Local Clear Channel Radio Station Brought Up The 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Today

beltman713 Guest

My Local Clear Channel Radio Station Brought Up The 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Today

One of the morning show hosts said they saw a poll that said 1/3 of Americans believed that the government had something to do with 9/11 attacks, either by allowing them to happen, or by actually carrying them out. Then they said something like, "what do you think, call in and tell us."

Good.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    And did anyone call in?

beltman713 Guest
    A few called in. Only one person believed the gov did it. It was a hatchet job. They basically lumped people, who believe 9/11 was an inside job, with people who believe Elvis is still alive and moon landings were faked.

AuGmENTor Guest
    O&A Do a walkover from their free radio studio to their XM studio every morning at 9am. They broadcast this live over XM (no need for delay as it's not edited) as they interview people on the street and fuck with them and so on. My plan is to be there for the first show after 911 (mon 912) where I will get as much on as I can before they run away. Gold got on for a few, maybe I can get lucky too...

beltman713 Guest
    It's funny, the redneck caller was the one who argued that it was an inside job. The host, at the start of this thing, said he really didn't know anything about this 9/11 conspiracy thing, but when this redneck guy started making his argument, he started trying to defend the official story. Redneck guy said there were scientists that have discovered that explosives brought down the towers, then the host said that 99% of scientists and scholars say that the towers fell because of the planes hitting them and the fires and only 1% say it was explosives. I was like, "Where the fuck did he get those numbers?" The host then said that it was the impact of the planes and the fires that brought down the towers. The redneck then said, "What about WTC7?" The host then said, "I guess it was the same thing." Redneck says, "No, WTC7 wasn't hit by a plane." Then the host changed the subject. That redneck brought up some really good arguments. But the funny thing about him though, he said he voted for Bush and still likes Bush. I was like, "WTF?"

AuGmENTor Guest
    Yeah I always look at thise people horrifically. I just can't believe they exist. Who the hell was this moronic host though? Wanna post the phone #/ time zone your in? I'll call that fucker tomorrow and give him some...

beltman713 Guest
    Radio station's website... http://www.wmyi.com/main.html

beltman713 Guest
    The host asked the news guy what he thought about this. The news guy, who is one of these ultra right wing Christian conservatives, said "I think it is absolutely ridiculous." Then the host says, "I thought you would say something like that."

beltman713 Guest
    Oh yeah, the first caller used the standard answer to the question of whether he thought 9/11 was an inside job. He said, "I don't think our government usually has our best interests at heart, but I don't think there's any way they would do something like this."