Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reuters admits altering Beirut photo

beltman713 Guest
    Israel nuked Beirut today, I've got the proof...

That's not even funny....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

DemBruceLeeStylez! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Swagger
    Thanks DBLS, that site you linked has some good fonts, and they don't appear to be zipped, which makes for less of a hassle when loading them.
    As for the Chomsky and 9/11 truth debate pic, I can't say I'd do much to change it.
    If I'd change anything, It would be to widen the frame, and behind Chomsky have a pic of at least 3 of the scholars, preferably already in a group standing side by side if possible. I envision them having very serious expressions too, but I think that'd be asking too much.
    The font is simple and direct, not too flashy, and that's good.
    Something else you might want to consider is doing a vertical one, that's almost the size of a movie one poster. Use the same elements you used in the wide one, but adjust for a vertical layout.
    Oh, and don't forget to add scholars website as well, along with a couple other relevant sites, along with a possible logo or two, like the scholars logo in the bottom corner.
    Excellent advice dude, thanks!

thumper Guest

Reuters admits altering Beirut photo

(Beltman713: I moved this thread to the end of this one because it has, as you can see, already been started.)

Reuters admits altering Beirut photo

Reuters withdraws photograph of Beirut after Air Force attack after US blogs, photographers point out 'blatant evidence of manipulation.' Reuters' head of PR says in response, 'Reuters has suspended photographer until investigations are completed into changes made to photograph.' Photographer who sent altered image is same Reuters photographer behind many of images from Qana, which have also been subject of suspicions for being staged

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...286966,00.html

AuGmENTor Guest
    How did they know it was manipulated? Alls I see is a pic with some smikey bldgs. Then again, I wouldn't know what city it was unless someone told me...

werther Guest
    How did they know it was manipulated? Alls I see is a pic with some smikey bldgs. Then again, I wouldn't know what city it was unless someone told me...
    .....its the smoke in that first pic that Gold put up. If you have ever used photoshop or fireworks, what was produced in those pictures was probably what my 6 year old would come up with on his first attempt at using the stamp tool.

thumper Guest
    it kinda looks like a fist

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DemBruceLeeStylez!
    LOL this is what you call fake bullshit designed to make Israel appear as if it's been given a rough time in the media. The "photographer" is probably pro Israeli.

wouldn't it have to pass the Reuters editing department?