Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mel Gibson: "Fucking Jews. The Jews Are Responsible For All The Wars In The World"

Tonya Guest
    The news is reporting that Gibson's production company was working on a mini-series with CBS on the Holocaust. CBS has backed out now. Why would he have anything to do with a min-series on the Holocaust if he doesn't believe it occured or hated Jews? I don't get it.

"Holocaust Deniers" are sneaky in that they don't say it didn't happen, but instead say the amount of jews killed was more like 500,000 instead of 6,000,000...

As if to say then it's ok.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

beltman713 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonya
    The news is reporting that Gibson's production company was working on a mini-series with CBS on the Holocaust. CBS has backed out now. Why would he have anything to do with a min-series on the Holocaust if he doesn't believe it occured or hated Jews? I don't get it.
    Actually, I think it was ABC.

aceace Guest
    Actually the truth about the wars explained here. The Israeli Jews are being used and the Hezbollah is even dumber for falling in their traps.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/2346/47/

Quote Originally Posted by aceace
    Actually the truth about the wars explained here. The Israeli Jews are being used and the Hezbollah is even dumber for falling in their traps.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/2346/47/
    You know David Icke believes all of our leaders are reptiles right, and is seen as a nut by most people?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I say let Gibson off the hook for this one. I mean he's freakin Maverick. William Wallice. Riggs!

aceace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    You know David Icke believes all of our leaders are reptiles right, and is seen as a nut by most people?
    Did you read the article or are you just dismissing him based on the shape shifting idea? I know someone that has actually witnessed another shape shifting. I do not believe she would lie. Some people have witnessed many things that cannot be explained.

On October 28th 2004 I witnessed two objects orbiting the moon from my 5" telescope. I watched this for about 45 minutes until my eyes hurt from the brightness of the full moon. At times there was only one dot. I call them dots because if you were to make a 12" circle on a piece of paper these objects orbiting the moon were about the size of a pencil dot. They were very clearly seen going from the southeast to the northwest and would disappear behind the horizon and reappear in the same southeast corner about 8 minutes later. I wrote every astrophysicist, amatuer astronomer I could finds and nobody could explain waht I saw. It was either ufo's or a secret military govt program. The latter being the most likely as no orbiting satellite would be large enough to be visible. These "crafts" had to substantial in size to be able to be seen from my scope.

I think David Icke knows alot more and has researched deeper then most. I have not witnessed any shape shifting. The article he wrote does not talk about any of that. Please read it, all the research I have done points to his article being very accurate.

pigboy666 Guest
    "Holocaust Deniers" are sneaky in that they don't say it didn't happen, but instead say the amount of jews killed was more like 500,000 instead of 6,000,000...

As if to say then it's ok.
    I definetley believe the Holocaust happened. I also believe Zionists twisted and exagerted the tragedy to justify their ambitions. The Arab's never had any say in the creation of an Israeli state. Who gave Britain the right to dole out land from the "British Mandate of Palestine" to whomever they saw fit?

David Ben-Gurion (First acting PM of Israel)

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”
    "It is true God promised it (Israel) to us" ?!? What if God promised me a room in your house? Would you bring me milk and cookies before bedtime or a loaded shotgun?

The State of Israel has existed for 60 years now. There is no way to go back and right the wrongs of the past. We must move forward from where we stand.

Israel has existed long enough to become their home now. I believe they have every right now to defend themselves from terrorist aggression. Those who have been born there have no other home. Therefore I believe in Israels right to exist.

I also believed that Israels ambition was to exist peacfully within its borders without fear of reprisal from outside forces. I don't know if I believe this anymore. The tremendous use of force in the latest conflict has left me heartbroken.

We all know this latest conflict started with Hamas kidnapping of the israeli soldier. Israels heavy handed response created another humanitarian crisis in Palestine. They blew up the only power station in the Gaza Strip leaving the few hospitals with no electricity. That meant no refrigeration for precious medicines or power for life support machines! This heavy handed approach (I believe) is directly related to Hezbollah kidnapping more soldiers. THEN Israel responds by invading Lebanon! First they blow up all major bridges and roads. They blow up the only international airport in Lebanon. Then Israel issues a warning to Lebanese civilians... "Run for your lives! We start bombing in two days!" How the hell are they supposed to evacuate quickly under those circumstances!? Not only that, but they're destroying Red Cross Envoys, and a UN observer post.... ...etc...etc...

I am Canadian and I grew up with Lebanese friends from kindergarten to my grade 12 graduation. There were an estimated 30,000 Canadian Lebanese Living and Vacationing in Lebanon at the onset of this war. Many Canadians have already died because of Israels aggression. How can I believe Israeli leaders want peace anymore? Seems to me its more of a "Fuck it all, and Fucking no regrets" policy. The road to peace is the hardest road of all. I only hope Israels leaders find that path again.

Israels actions over the past couple of weeks have left many people disallusioned. I think this is where Mel Gibson's harsh words towards Jews were coming from. There is no justification for such comments, but they are definatley words of dissapointment and frustration.

p.s. David Icke is right. Most of our leaders are cold blooded reptiles. It would perhaps renew my faith in humanity if I could believe they were "Aliens"