Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Serious Side To The 9/11 Truth Movement

The Serious Side To The 9/11 Truth Movement

The Serious Side To The 9/11 Truth Movement

When most people read or hear about the 9/11 Truth Movement from their usual source of information, be it a magazine, newspaper, or television, they hear that it is comprised of "nuts, conspiracy theorists, kool-aid drinking tin foil hat wearers." Of course, there have been some exceptions to that rule, albeit VERY miniscule exceptions in the scheme of things.

Recently, a national Zogby poll was released that stated 45% of America wants a new investigation into 9/11. 42% believe that this new investigation should include investigating whether or not members of our Government were complicit in the attacks.

Now honestly, do you believe that 42% of our country is filled with "nuts, conspiracy theorists, kool-aid drinking tin foil hat wearers?" Or, is it just possible that some of these people might be on to something?

If you are one of the many who think so, chances are, you may have come across some of the more "fringe" elements of the 9/11 Truth Movement. You may have seen people talking about the "Illuminati", or the "Reptillian Leaders of the Planet", or the idea that no planes hit the World Trade Center on 9/11, or that it was the "Jews, oh no!!! Not the Jews!!!" that attacked us on 9/11.

As is to be expected, I'm sure several of the people who came across the folks who push that information, probably got scared away. They probably thought the 9/11 Truth Movement is everything the media says we are.

Let it be known that that is simply NOT the case.

The title of this article would indicate that there is a serious side to the 9/11 Truth Movement.

As it turns out, there is.

The majority of us in this movement have dedicated our lives to ending the nightmare brought on by the events of September the 11th.

Most of us started out just like everybody else. "The terrorists are attacking... Let's go carpet bomb the Middle East!!!" We waved our flags, and said "U.S.A... U.S.A..." and we cried. MAN did we cry. The images of all of those people holding up the pictures of their loved ones, hoping against hope that someone may have seen them. Or the rescue workers who worked day and night looking for survivors. Or the memorial services that were shown all over the networks for the fallen.

We cried, and we hurt, and to this day, we still do.

However, something changed us as individuals. We saw something that some of you didn't.

A lot of the people within the 9/11 Truth Movement do what we do for six reasons:
    • We figured out we were being lied to by members of this Government regarding the attacks of 9/11, and that didn't sit well with us.
    • We saw that this Government was using that tragic day to further agendas that have no place in this country, or on this planet.
    • We believe the family members who lost loved ones that day deserve closure, as does the rest of this country.
    • We know that either allowing or orchestrating the attacks against us IS WRONG. PERIOD.
    • We know those responsible MUST be held accountable, and safeguards need to be put in place to stop it from ever happening again.
    • We want the best possible futures for our families, our friends, our planet, and ourselves.

Now, do they sound like reasons "nuts, conspiracy theorists, kool-aid drinking tin foil hat wearers" would come up with, or do they sound like reasons that came from sane minded, caring people?

Please...

The next time you see someone with a 9/11 Flyer, or a hand full of DVDs, take a minute to say hello. Try to put aside what you've heard or read about us. Most of us in the movement don't bite, and even better, most of us want nothing more than to tell you what it is that we know.

In any event, it certainly makes for an interesting conversation.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    Well done Jon... Keep pumpin them out. Who in here thinks Jon should read this into a camera and post it as a sticky on the index page?

Thanks. We'll see... I don't look very good on camera. I look more like Uncle Fester.

borepstein Guest
    Good job, Jon!

I think it is also worth mentioning the fact that it is merely enough to believe we've been lied to to demand a real investigation - simply due to the magnitude of 9/11.

Yup.

AuGmENTor Guest
    No one except for vain people think they are good looking. (But your uncle Fester refrence WAS funny) I don't think people see you the same way as you see yourself. And that doesn't even matter. It's the message that you carry, not the envelope it's in, or the paper it's written on. Dude you saw me... I'm lucky to have ever found anyone to procreate with. I'll stop, lest I should be accused of "schmoozing" again. Suffice to say, you have a powerful message that needs to be shared with people. You do an awsome job getting it out there, but I feel like it's time to take it up a notch. Hell, dumb as I look on camera, I'll do it, and then we'll let the others decide.

I could do it like Edward R. Murrow. "Good night, and good luck..."

AuGmENTor Guest
    Exactly dood! now you're thinking! Do you think people are lining up to blow Bill O'Riley? Or sean Hannitty? It's all about personality. And you've got that dude. Before i even met you I knew that. Now get out there and wowem

We'll see. I'm interviewing Michael Wolsey tomorrow... not him interviewing me, me interviewing him...

AuGmENTor Guest
    DOesn't matter whose doin what. Cool man. I'll be on Long Island all day, I'll look forward to reading it/ seeing it by the time I get home.